Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Palace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

The Palace - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Damn. He's not surprised that didn't work, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing. He stops in his tracks, finding grip in the ground and getting ready to dodge, as -counting on instinct rather than aim- he scatter-fires in her general direction.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Nepeta spies the bullest zipping towards her and leaps into the air, landing behind Eridan with a soft thump. She slams the hilt of her knife towards his spine, then ducks and sweeps her leg against his to knock him off his feet
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Eridan, sensing his defeat might be imminent, throws himself forward (narrowly avoiding the knife) and turns mid-fall to get another shot. But the leg sweep catches his foot and throws off his momentum, resulting in a landing somewhat less graceful landing than intended, with the back of his head hitting the ground first. A subdued oww and displaced glasses accompany the brief discombobulation.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Moving with the momentum of the leg sweep, Nepeta follows by swinging her leg even more, throwing her whole body into a twist and landing on her hands. She pushes off with a handspring and lands promptly on Eridan's chest, knife at his throat

:33 < bing bong~

Nepeta grins and glances up at Karkat

:33 < how long was that?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Karkat looks up at the stopped crab timer with a smirk, shaking his head.
TEN SECONDS. YOU DISAPPOINT ME AMPORA, I THOUGHT YOU'D BE ABLE TO GO
AT *LEAST* THIRTY BEFORE DISCOVERING A BRAND NEW WAY TO HUMILIATE YOURSELF. BUT WHY TAKE THE SURFACE STREET TO FAILURE TOWN WHEN THE HIGHWAY IS SO MUCH FASTER?

He looks over Nepeta with something akin to being inspired and mildly terrified.
THAT WAS SOME... NICE WORK YOU DID THERE. GOOD JOB.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Nepeta blushes, her eyes wide at the surprising praise, then grins and nods vigorously

:33 < thanks karkitty!

Nepeta hops off of Eridan's chest and offers him a hand
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm

*Eridan goes to accept the chivalrous gesture, then remembers his still-sensitive stump. He pushes himself up with his left hand instead, showing the (blood-soaked) other one to clarify he's not just being a sore loser*

yeah wwell

*He rubs the back of his head*

you can stuff your disappointment wwherevver you wwant kar
ill start bein embarrassed once the people kickin my ass club extends PAST the greatest handful a fighters this planets got to offer

*He dusts of his clothing. ...Covered in blood and grass stains, clothes torn...he should really get a shower and fresh set of clothes asap. He turns back to Nepeta*

anywway i guess this means im officially your pupil noww
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Nepeta gives him an evil smile, baring her pointed teeth, excitement alight in her eyes

:33 < ohohoho this is going to be SO much fun
:33 < i purromise i wont try to get revenge for all those pervy messages you sent me back when we were kids!

-Eridan you fucking did NOT do w)(at I t)(ink you did.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:07 pm

*Eridan, blushing slightly, quickly looks back and forth between Nepeta and Feferi*

oh come on it wwasnt that bad i just flirted wwith her a couple times is all
an yes i knoww it wwas super desperate an just all around in poor taste especially since i kn-

*He coughs*

nevver mind all that i need to go get my crosshairs before the inevvitable shenanigans start happenin alright
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Feferi gets in Eridan's face, glaring at him

W)(at ABOUT the id-Ea of N-Ep-Eta is D-ESP-ER-AT-E? Is s)(-E not GOOD -Enoug)( sir "Dualscar"?

:33 < woah fef cool off it was just a bit of teasing
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:10 pm

*Eridan backs away for a moment, but quickly regains his composure, scowling*

dont you DARE go twwistin my wwords on me like the reality isnt fuckin shameful enough
it wwas DESPERATE cause i nevver gavve the thing a chance to begin wwith cause i already had a crush on someone else REMEMBER
i barely treated her like a person an presented myself pathetically
pretty much just going trough the motions awwaitin my inevitable rejection
an all that DESPITE bein FULLY AWWARE she wwas already in lovve wwith someone else HERSELF

*When he stops talking, his scowl melts into a look more akin to concern, and he turns back to Nepeta*

i nevver properly apologized to you did i
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Nep folds her arms and smirks, rolling her eyes

:33 < no you nefur did ampurra
:33 < not that i was super devastated to be fake flirted with by a fishy guy like you anyways
:33 < it s33ms most of you doubt my ability to handle myself purroperly

She glances pointedly at Karkat and Feferi, the later of whom blushes and smiles, embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Karkat's jaw dropped at the sudden insinuation.
WAIT WAIT WAIT. HOLD ON A SHITLICKING SECOND HERE BEFORE I GO AND BREAK A STRUT POP MAKING THE NEW TROLL OLYMPIC WORLD RECORD LONG JUMP ONTO THIS CONCLUSION. YOU'RE TELLING ME-?
Karkat gestures back and forth at Feferi and Nepeta.
?????
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Nepeta starts and glances at Karkat nervously, flashing a weak grin and rapidly gesticulating with her hands

:33 < what are you trying to insinuate here karkat! dont be silly! theres totally nothing going on right fef?

She glances at Feferi who has at this point locked in a wide eyed stare at Karkat, worry and guilt plainly painted across her face. Nepeta walks over to Fef and snaps her fingers in front of her face.
She starts, then adopts an equally guilty look

Y-Y-Ea! Nofin fis)(y )(-Er-E, Karkat!

She tries to give Karkat a reassuring grin, but ends up flashing her pointed teeth, making it look more predatory than diplomatic
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 pm

*There are a few seconds of nothing but silence from Eridan as the gears in his head turn to lift the veil of disbelief. He looks back and forth between the girls and their shoddy excuses of poker faces*

wwhen did you-

*He draws a stifled breath and harks his robot-fingers trough his hair, tainting the purple streak with darker smudges of half-dried blood*

for howw LONG-

*He catches himself. Don't overreact. They are two...completely independent individuals...who are free to make their own choices...regardless of how you feel about them*

howw long has this been
a thing
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Karkat pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.
IF YOU'RE GOING TO LIE TO ME THE LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO NOT MAKE IT THAT FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING IS UP. FUCK IF I CARE ANYWAYS. I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO CARE ABOUT LIKE MAKING SURE THIS CITY DOESN'T BURN DOWN FROM SOME ANARCHIST ASSHOLE TO GIVE ANY SHITS ABOUT WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES QUEEN CHUMBUCKET IS DODGING NOW.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Nepeta blushes and looks VERY guilty, but Feferi interjects

It's NOT a t)(ing. As muc)( as I mig)(t want it to b-E. I'm sorry if you f-E-El d-Eci-Ev-Ed, Karkat, but pl-Eas-E don't blam-E N-Ep-Eta. T)(-E fault li-Es wit)( m-E.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:33 am

NO SHIT? THE FAULT HAS BEEN IN YOUR COURT SINCE YOUR THINK PAN DECIDED TO RUN EXCLUSIVELY ON IT'S FUCKING AGGRAVATION SPONGE. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING JUNGLEHUMPING *FUCK* ABOUT WHAT NEPETA DOES IN HER SPARE TIME BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE LITTLE NOOKBITING SHITPILE OF PROBLEMS PILED UP ON OUR DOORSTEP, THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THEM.
WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT HERE IS THAT WHILE BOTH ME AND ERIDAN WERE TRYING TO ACTUALLY GET WORK DONE TODAY- WHETHER IT WAS STAGING A RESCUE MISSION FOR SOMEONE *EXTREMELY* IMPORTANT OR ERIDAN GETTING HIS ASS KICKED TRYING TO START THE FUCKING NAVY- ALL YOU DID WAS FUCK OFF TO ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE AND HOSTED A PLAINTIVE PITY PARTY FOR ONE LIKE A WRIGGLER BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR WAY, ONLY TO SHOW UP LATER AND LIE TO MY FUCKING FACE THAT *NOTHING* HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND NEPETA.
YOU ARE THE MOST OUTSTANDINGLY INCOMPETENT EXCUSE FOR A FUCKING LEADER MY GANDER BULBS HAD THE VOMIT-INDUCING MISFORTUNE OF SEEING, AND I'VE SEEN BOTH TAVROS AND HIS GHOST ARMY AS WELL AS MY-FUCKING-SELF ON THE GOD DAMN METEOR.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 am

Initially guilty, Feferi's face drops into a glower so dark it could shadow the sun. Her hands twitch and her smile suddenly seems remarkably fake

O)( r-E-Ely? And w)(o was t)(-E suppos-Ed important troll t)(at n-E-Ed-Ed to b-E r-Escu-Ed? You? And w)(at did you n-E-Ed to b-E r-Escu-Ed from again? O)( t)(at's rig)(t! Only on-E of t)(--E SW-E-ET-EST AND NIC-EST M-EMB-ERS OF OUR -ENTIR-E T-EAM! But )(-Ey l-Ets just ignor-E t)(-E facts )(-Er-E! You ar-E so v-Ery rig)(t about m-E, Karkat! I )(av-En't b-E-En awfully productiv-E today! I'm SO sorry I'm t)(-E only on-E )(-Er-E w)(o didn't r-Ec-Eiv-E an arbitrary B-EATING for b-Eing an AWFUL GLUBBING P-ERSON!!!!

Feferi gets in Karkat's face, giving him her patented "I'm nuts and you've pissed me off" stare

Cry m-E a glubbing riv-Er, Karkat. All you'v-E don-E is mak-E piss poor d-Ecisions and wast-E tim-E wit)( your pat)(-Etic -Excus-E for a squad of soldi-Ers, all of w)(om only tol-Erat-E you b-Ecaus-E of your association wit)( US. Just b-Ecaus-E you manag-E to fill your sch-Edul-E wit)( wast-Es of tim-E do-Esn't mak-E you productiv-E! S-E-Eing as )(ow I am t)(-E ONLY rational glubbing monarc)( nowadays I )(av-E to actually T)(INK T)(INGS T)(ROUG)(.

And N-Ep-Eta? I'm glad t)(at I'm )(-Er-E to pr-Ev-Ent you from losing yours-Elf to a moron lik-E t)(is w)(o can't -Ev-En und-Erstand t)(-E basics of fri-Ends)(ip.

Nepeta's eyes are as big as saucers, and she mewls a meek noise as a sign of acknowledgement
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:51 am

YOU WANT TO TALK FUCKING RATIONAL? I'LL GIVE YOU FUCKING RATIONAL YOU DISGUSTING VACUOUS DOUCHEWAGON! RATIONAL ISN'T FUCKING OFF THE SECOND SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, AND IT *CERTAINLY* ISN'T THE CONSTANT STREAM OF HOOFBEAST SHIT SPEWING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOUR TONGUE IS THE NEWEST SLIDE AT A AQUATIC ENTERTAINMENT VENUE. IF YOU SHUT YOUR IGNORANCE TUNNEL AND ACTUALLY THOUGHT THINGS THROUGH FOR TWO GODDAMN SECONDS MAYBE YOU'D FUCKING REALIZE THAT MEENAH AND I ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT WE'RE FUCKING DOING. UNLIKE SOME OF US, WE GOT TO THIS POINT BY HAVING FUCKING QUALIFICATIONS INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE BLOOD CARD.

Last edited by Sandstriker on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:59 am

Feferi gets in his face, starting Karkat down with fury and pain

You glubbing-!!!

Nepeta darts between them and gives them BOTH a shove, sending Feferi into the grass and Karkat back into the wall

:33 < what the furrick are you two DOING! calm the hell down you two! youre both acting like little grubs right now and you are both better than that!

But )(-E-

:33 < hes being karkitty! gog im more aware than anyone that karkitty can be a jerk sometimes but i expected better from you fef!

Feferi grumbles to herself but doesn't outright object, instead climbing to her feet and brushing herself off

:33 < and you!

Nepeta whips around and sticks her finger out at Karkat, frowning, but not openly hostile

:33 < stop picking fights with feferi and maybe we can have an actual chat without people constantly fighting! youre assuming a lot here just like m33nah did when she kicked me back in the forest
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Karkat crossed his arms.
THIS IS *NOTHING* LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT SHITLICKING, SOCIOPATHIC-!
Karkat shut his mouth, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, gathering all of the strength this poor crab needed to not explode. He reopened his eyes, not making direct eye contact with Nepeta.
OK, FINE. LET'S TALK.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

*Eridan, who has been observing the exchange with some concern, speaks up*

hey am i included in this talkin business
cause if youre done wwith the unpleasantries id lovve to hear wwhat actually wwent dowwn betwween you an nep an condy junior apparently
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Nepeta sighs with relief and relaxes, taking up her saccharine disposition once more. She glances at Fef, who has since picked herself off the ground and is standing off to her right, gazing at her and Karkat with a mixture of frustration, guilt, anger, and tentativeness

:33 < well eridan im not sure if that is purrticularly your business
:33 < normally i would tell you but i dont like to gossip and i would n33d fefs purrmission to tell you
:33 < and i think we both know what her response would be

Feferi sighs and folds her arms, giving off a huff of indignation

Go a)(E-ad if you want, N-Ep-Eta. I'm )(ardly as)(am-Ed and )(-E would find out soon-Er or lat-ER.

:33 < erm okay then!
:33 < so uh you remember how in that doomed timeline feferi and i became sprited together?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:17 pm

OF COURSE I DO. I REMEMBER EVERY CLUSTERFUCK THE ASSCLOWN MADE IN PARADOX SPACE.
He clenched his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Palace
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next