Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Palace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

The Palace - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Karkat crossed his arms and glared at Feferi.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT HER BEING A WOMAN DOESN'T FUCKING CHANGE THE FACT THAT I KNOW WHO SHE IS. DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY HAVE HEARD FROM KANKRI, GENDER POLITICS HAVE JACK SHIT TO DO WITH MY ABILITY TO KNOW MY SUBORDINATES. I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PAIN IN THE WASTE CHUTES AND OUT OF *ALL* OF THEM I'VE KNOWN INNSTA THE LONGEST. I KNOW EVERY LITTLE STUPID FUCKING DETAIL ABOUT HER LIKE WHAT FOOT SHE STARTS WITH IN A FIGHT, HER TELLS WHEN SHE'S SPOUTING BULLSHIT TO MY FACE, *AND* HER TERRIBLE TASTE IN FLUSHED CRUSHES. SO I DON'T FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO FUCKING PROVE MYSELF TO YOU THAT I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO HER, ALRIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Nepeta's face noticeably darkens, but the others nod in agreement

Fair -Enoug)(. W-Ell! I t)(ink t)(is is a bl-Essing t)(-En! If Innsta is as trustwort)(y as you say, and is cl-Early k-E-Eping company wit)( t)(-E t-El-Eport-Er, t)(-En we can simply )(av-E Innsta convinc-E )(-Er to talk to us!

assuming ms telebeach doesnt use her body to convince her otherwise

M-E-ENA)(!!!

Meenah shrugs, clearly unperturbed by her observation
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:44 am

you realize ivve been tellin you that all wwed need to get a chance to talk to her is havve nep hold up a sign sayin NOWW RECRUITIN
i mean now recruiting
but hey wwhatevver wworks

Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 8:18 pm

THAT MAYBE SO BUT I'M NOT GOING TO JUST VOLUNTEER OUT NEPETA TO BE THE CONVERSATION GUINEA PIG HERE. THE "TELEBITCH'S" INTEREST IN THE HUNTERS IS STILL IN QUESTION HERE, MEANWHILE SHE SEEMS TO BE DICKING AROUND JUST FINE WITH INNSTA. LET'S STICK WITH WHAT WE KNOW HERE BEFORE WE GO GALLAVANTING TORSO-LESS INTO UNKNOWN TERRITORY.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Nepeta puts her hands on her hips again, frowning at Karkat

:33 < so you trust innsta but not me, huh?

Meenah snorts while Feferi simultaneously stifles a giggle
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Karkat closes his eyes and inhales deeply, trying his fucking hardest here. He exhales and reopens his eyes, looking directly at Nepeta.
I NEVER SAID THAT, AND YOU KNOW FULL FUCKING WELL I DIDN'T. *I'M* SAYING THAT IN THIS PARTICULAR SHITTY SITUATION WE ARE IN, WE MAYBE DON'T TAKE BRAINLESS GRUBFISTED RISKS WHEN WE HAVE A "SAFER" ALTERNATIVE.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE RAREST OF OPPORTUNITIES TO NOT FUCK THIS SHIT UP TWENTY THREE DIFFERENT WAYS. AND DOESN'T THE THOUGHT OF OUR PIPING HOT SHIT PARADE NOT FUCKING UP FOR *ONCE* WHILE WE HAVE AN EMPIRE TO PROTECT JUST SOUND GREAT?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Nepeta tuts and frowns

:33 < in my little tussle with innsta she certainly showed she could hold her own
:33 < but i dont s33 how its a safer alternative when im the better fighter
:33 < i dont like the idea of risking someone outside of the purroblem just to avoid harm to myself
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 7:24 am

IT'S THE SAFER ALTERNATIVE BECAUSE FROM WHAT WE HAVE SEEN, INNSTA *ISN'T* FIGHTING HER! THEY'RE GETTING ALONG LIKE TWO FUCKING SPHERE SEEDS IN AN OBLONG POD.
IF WE DECIDE WE IMMEDIATELY NEED TO FUCK THIS BLUE BITCH UP, SURE, FUCK IT, YOU'RE RIGHT ON THE TOP OF THE LIST. BUT RIGHT AT THIS GOD DAMN SECOND I'D PREFER WE DON'T RILE UP EVERYONE'S RUMBLESPHERES TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:14 am

Nepeta's brow furrows and she lets out a humph and turns her head. Meenah rolls her eyes, as surprised as one can be by the obvious result she's just witnessed. Aradia's strange smile doesn't drop from her face as her eyes dart between Karkat and Nepeta, while Feferi continues to cover her mouth, fighting back a smile
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 3:26 pm

*Eridan glances at Nepeta with the vaguest hint of concern, then clears his throat*

kar contacts his pupil she arranges a meeting an wwe havve a reasonable discussion wwith ar on standby in case things turn sour
wwe got our plan a approach lets get to it then
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 8:17 pm

SOUNDS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. LET'S NOT SHIT THE RECUPERACOON ON THIS ONE.
Karkat walked over to the far end of the room away from the group whipped out his crabwatch to send a message to Innsta:
HEY YOU IMBECILIC BLITHERING CONSISTENT ACHING PAIN IN THE WASTE CHUTE: WHENEVER THE *FUCK* YOU'VE FINISHED GALLAVANTING AROUND WITH YOUR NEW "FRIEND" DURING WORK HOURS, MEET ME AT THE TRESHICUTIONER DEN. WE NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING MEETING.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:40 am

A message pinged on Karkat's phone.
Chat:

Karkat turned around to face the others.
GREAT NEWS, INNSTA IS ON HER WAY TO THE THRESHICUTIONER DEN. MAYBE WE'LL BE ABLE TO SORT THIS SHIT OUT AFTER ALL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Palace
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11