Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Palace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

The Palace - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 8:56 am

Karkat put his hand on Eridan shoulder to stop him.
NOW HOLD THE FUCK UP. THIS IS *SENSITIVE* INFORMATION. THIS ENTIRE FUCKING PALACE IS RIDDLED WITH BULLSHIT HUGE HOLES EVERYWHERE. IF WHAT ERIDAN TOLD ME IS TRUE, THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST PLACES WE WANT TO BE SPOUTING OFF IMPORTANT EMPIRE SECRETS. WE CAN'T TAKE *ANY* CHANCES OF THIS INFORMATION GETTING OUT THERE, OR WE'RE ALL FUCKED LIKE A MOTHERGRUB FIGHTING A FADRAMOV.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:22 am

Esdret warps in front of the guards, who jump, leveling their spears at her. Noticing Innsta, they stand down immediately

Vice Captain! What are you doing here?

W_uld Erid_n _mp_r_ h_ppen t_ be here?
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:25 am

Innsta snaps back to reality, still a little flustered.
O-oh! It's alright. This is my um. Friend? We're trying to give eridan his gun back. He lost it at the docks. Have you seen him?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 6:14 pm

kar are you seariously tellin me you cant evven trust the sanctity a the bloody throne room
wwho the fuck designed this place
howw do you guys discuss anythin a importance
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:01 am

The guards nod at Innsta, staring nervously at the cobalt blood grinning at them. Esdret snatches Innsta's hand and warps directly into the throne room, uncaptchaloging Ahabs and tossing it at Eridan

C_tch, _mp_r_!

A knife is immediately in Nepeta's hand, and Meenah starts, 2x3dent popping into her grip as well
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:20 am

Innsta waved.
Hi Karkat!

After a minor heart attack, Karkat immediately turned to eridan with his arms crossed and stared a hole into his soul.
I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU QUESTION ME AGAIN.
His head turned over to Innsta.
HEY INNSTA? WHO THE *FUCK* IS THIS PERSON?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:23 am

Esdret smiles and looks at Karkat, her face growing dark suddenly

Keep one eye open when you sleep.

She leans back and smiles widely

Ok_y bye bye!

Esdret wraps Innsta in a big hug and warps away
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 3:09 pm

*Eridan stares at the weapon he snatched out of the air, looking a tad pale, before looking at Karkat with what was intended to be a sarcastic smile but ends up looking mostly neutral*

hey kar im about to question you again check it
wwho the fuck do you THINK the telleportin cobalt blood passin by to drop off MY gun wwas

*He captachalogues the gun and turns away to start angrily checking behind pillars and archways*

fuckin dont tell anyone about my powwers stinkin bs is what it is you dont havve to fuckin threaten me to keep your dramatic entrance it wwasnt evven good
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Karkat's eyes narrow.
OF FUCKING COURSE I KNEW WHO SHE WAS. IN FACT, I WAS HYPER-FUCKING-AWARE OF WHO SHE WAS AND THAT INNSTA WAS WITH HER. BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO *WASN'T* SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO THE ACTUAL PSYCHOLOGICALLY SCARRING LUSUS FUCK THAT WAS??? FUCKING *ME* YOU COMPLETE CHUM BUCKET.
He huffed in annoyance.
NOT THAT IT FUCKING MATTERS ANYMORE. YOU ALL HEARD WHAT SHE SAID. THIS JIG IS UP.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Nepeta frowns, confused. She sheathes her knife and puts her hands on her hips, looking at Eridan

:33 < hang on a sec she was the purrson who dropped you off at the hospital ampurra!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 am

*Eridan peeks out from behind a column*

the same one

*He walks back to the group*

an since it seems she apparently doesnt care for secrecy anymore might as wwell get to the point
shes wwith the endemic an as you may havve noticed shes both dangerous and finicky as all hell
the good newws is wwe might be able to tempt her ovver to our side wwith a position wwith the hunters
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:36 pm

LIKE HELL WE'LL LET HER ON THE HUNTERS! SHE'S FUCKING *DANGEROUS*! AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. THIS WHOLE THING IS PROBABLY A TRAP ANYWAYS SO SHE CAN GET IN CLOSE WITH US BEFORE FUCKIGN MURDERING US ALL.
NEPETA'S GREAT AT FIGHTING, BUT IF THIS GIRL WANTED TO, I'M SURE SHE COULD KILL ANY OF US IN LESS THAN A PUMPBISCUIT PULSE.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm

yes kar thats the entire fuckin point
she coulda killed me at any moment after she incapacitated me
she coulda cut ANY a our throats when she jumped in here a second ago
if nothin else she could just givve us a list a demands and threaten to kill some random schmuck evvery feww seconds until she gets wwhat she wwants
so howw about instead a PISSIN HER OFF an making her do just that wwe try an go for a more diplomatic approach for once
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am

Karkat snorts.
YEAH SURE. *YOU* OF ALL PEOPLE SAYING WE SHOULD GO FOR THE "DIPLOMATIC" APPROACH. GOOD FUCKING LUCK WITH THAT ONE. WHILE WE'RE AT IT MAYBE I'LL DISCOVER HOW TO BLITZ MY FUCKING CHAKRAS AND FIND INNER PEACE.
Karkat shook his head.
BUT FINE. IF YOU THINK LETTING THE DANGEROUS ASSASSIN WHO'S ON THE ENEMY TEAM JOIN THE CLUB IS A GOOD IDEA, WE'LL PUT IT TO A VOTE, WITH NEPETA GETTING FINAL SAY ON LETTING THE LUNATIC JOIN THE HUNTERS.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 am

Feferi pinches her brow, sighing raggedly

I'm trying my b-Est not b-E mad, -Eridan, but t)(is is a t-Erribl-E id-Ea. I'm against it.

Meenah rolls her eyes, twirling her 2x3dent

thinkin we should just krill her and be done with it. i can def take her

Nepeta says nothing, glancing at the others
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:32 am

you cant TAKE her shes a teleporter
best case scenario is shes outta the room by the time youvve taken your first swwing

*He narrowly avoids doing a long, overly dramatic, exasperated sigh and manages to turn it into something between a normal sigh and a cough*

look i knoww this is dangerous but the point is fightin her is at least twwice as awwful an idea so wwhy dont wwe try this BEFORE irrevvocably removvin the option
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Meenah puts her hands on her hips and glowers at Eridan

ampora what the shell are you talkin bout
have ya forgotten literally everyfin about fightin since ya got ur but whooped
hey guys lets try eridans krilliant plan of invitin stabby mc telebeach into our midst so she can krill us when we turn our backs what a great idea

She stalks up to Eridan and thrusts a finger against his chest accusationally

or heres a thought
far as i know psionics have limits
and a cobalt like her sure as shell shouldnt have powers that strong
not even the serkets have such a strong ability
she has a weakness ampora
'm willin ta guess its stamina or smth

point is
clam it all to shell if im bout ta give up to some beach with telepowers
'sides she cant even kill me without fightin fair n square

perhaps there is a third option yes?

Aradia floats down from the rafters, sporting her eerily happy smile and nonchalant demeanor, aglow with her psionic power. She's sporting her god tier robes, as per usual, and her wings flutter dramatically, scattering glitter behind her in a cloud

psionics can be powerful, but she is no rust blood
i highly doubt she can contend with my abilities, should the need arise
and if worse comes to worse we can have several excellent corpse parties after defeating her!

Feferi jumps in surprise and Meenah raises an eyebrow at Aradia's appearance. Nepeta does not look very surprised, but is still quite deep in thought, looking at the ground thoughtfully. Her ears twitch slightly at the mention of a third option

:33 < whats this third option youre talking about aradia?

Aradia's grin widens and she waves her hand, levitating everyone in the hall

to demonstrate i am using my powers on all of you. it is quite hard for any of you to move, yes?

Her eyes glitter, her face unreadable, as per usual. She walks forward slowly to stand in the middle of them, her off-putting demeanor causing Meenah to frown and struggle reflexively
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Karkat nearly jumped out of his exoskeleton.
JESUS SHIT, ARADIA! WHERE THE ACTUAL GRUBBING FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?
Karkat struggled in the air angrily trying to kick around.
AND WHAT IN THE 9 COCKSUCKING CIRCLES OF TROLL HELL ARE YOU DOING?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 10:10 am

*Eridan mutters something under his breath about the number of trolls girls appearing out of nowhere today and how this has turned out to be a far less pleasant thing than he'd have expected*

givvin us another fine example a your palace security for one thing

*He (very slowly and with much effort turns) to Aradia*

okay ar wwe get the idea this all real impressivve an mildly terrifyin but do you evven havve any guarantee thisll keep her from teleportin out
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 10:28 am

Aradia grins and nods

from my understanding if she were to attempt to teleport away with psionics while severely restrained, it would seriously injure her and most likely kill her ouo
if you try to move too much the pain it causes is intense, and that is only with slow movements
imagine moving your whole body very suddenly while under my psionic powers
most notably is that i do not have to see you to restrain you

She gestures towards a guard floating behind her, then breathes out and lowers all of them to the ground
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:04 pm

SO YOU'RE SAYING WE HAVE OUR OWN BULLSHIT SUPER POWERED GIRL TO TAKE CARE OF HER. FUCKING A.
Karkat turned around to look at where Esdret appeared moments before.
NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT PROBLEM ALL ANSWERED WITH A NICE BOW ON IT, I HAVE ANOTHER SERIOUS QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED. WHY THE ACTUAL LUSUS-FUCKING BULGELICKING SHIT WAS INNSTA HANGING AROUND WITH THAT PSYCHOPATH?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 6:38 am

Eridan shrugs.

beats me
either this is a neww devvelopment or you should be keepin a closer eye on your subordinates
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Aradia raises an eyebrow at Karkat

that is a very strange question to ask karkat considering none of us have met this girl save for eridan, who from my understanding had a duel to the death earlier this morning. the idea that you think any of us would possess the information you need is strange ouo
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 5:55 pm

THANKS CAPTAIN FUCKING OBVIOUS. REALLY NEEDED YOU TO GRAB AHOLD OF THAT CONTROL CIRCLE AND STEER US RIGHT INTO THAT FUCKING SHITBERG OF "NO DUH". NOW IF YOU'RE DONE BEING AS USEFUL AS SOLLUX ON A PIRATE SHIP WE SHOULD ACTUALLY CONSIDER THIS TOMFUCKERY AS A NEW DEVELOPMENT IN THE SITUATION.
Karkat paced back and forth on the palace tiles.
NOW OBVIOUSLY THIS SHIT IS NEW. IF INNSTA WAS SECRETLY WORKING WITH THE COBALT THIS ENTIRE TIME (WHICH WOULD NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN) THEY WOULDN'T HAVE JUST PLAYED THEIR HAND RIGHT THERE. PLUS, INNSTA WAS WAY TOO FRIENDLY RIGHT THERE FOR ANYTHING TO BE GOING ON THAT SHE WASN'T ALRIGHT WITH. I KNOW HER AND SHE CAN'T HIDE ANYTHING FOR SHIT. IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG SHE'D BE SQUIRMING LIKE A FLAMING STARCH ROOT BEING TOSSED AROUND A CIRCLE.
Karkat stopped walking and looked back to the group.
WHICH MEANS WE MIGHT HAVE MORE OPTIONS THAN WE THOUGHT.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Feferi puts her hands on her hips and smirks at Karkat

Karkat w-E BOT)( know you ar-E absolut-Ely AWFUL wit)( wom-En. )(ow could you possibly -Exp-Ect us to b-Eli-Ev-E t)(at you truly know anyt)(ing about your s-Econd in command?
You'v-E lit-Erally misund-Erstood lit-Erally -Ev-Ery f-Emal-E in t)(is room on MULTIPL-E occasions!N No off-Ens-E.

Meenah snorts, clearly trying to hold back laughter. Nepeta murmers agreement but doesn't voice anything further, and Aradia stares at all of them with her discerning smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Palace
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next