Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Palace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin

PostSubject: The Palace   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:43 pm

The crowing jewel of Hemopolis, this castle hulks above everything else by stories and stories. Made with advanced metals and reinforced glass, this structure can take a lot of abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://afterfall.forumotion.com
Uncertainhavoc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Desarthi Izaona strides from her room, her voluptuous gown draping behind her. Two subjuggulator guards fall into step quietly behind her, averting their eyes. Desarthi takes no heed of them, continuing forward into the main chamber, where she is greeted once again by the wonderful acoustics of her Grand Hall. The walls are draped with a multitude of fuchsia colored banners, each proclaiming her symbol of power, a flaming chain. The rows of pillars stretch off into the distance, nearly fading into obscurity before ending at the massive door at the far end of the hall. With a flourish of her dress, she sits down in her thrown, assuming her natural posture, head tilted to the side leaning into her fist. Tentatively, a well dressed olive blood steps forward, holding a scroll. Desarthi sighs deeply

What is it today, Jacovt? More traitors in need of execution? Really it is fine. Not every little decision needs to run by me you know

n-n-n-n-no my grand empress, may your reign be powerful. i-i-i-i-it is a report, from the p-p-p-p-p-police you dispatched as reinforcements to that village. T-t-t-t-t-they have reported back. T-t-t-t-t-their captain reports that they were r-r-r-r-routed by a cloaked figure who moved "faster than a dristal, and blazed like the scorching sun."

Desarthi goes still and sits up, her face darkening. She signals to her two threshicutioners and they fall to their knees, bowing their heads

Bring me the captain of the Threshicutioners. I will have her deal with this murderer

Iorael Farnes steps out from behind the throne, her very short skirt brushing against Desarthi's hand as she leans down to kiss her cheek, leaving a black lipstick mark on her face. Desarthi smiles slightly and turns to Iorael, her gaze still troubled. Iorael's coy smile wilts slightly and she frowns, concerned

Wh/\t is it Desi? You seem troubled~~~

Some of my police just reported back that they were defeated by a single cloacked figure, Io darling. I am worried it is the same killer that has been plaguing our squads for the past sweep. I want his head on a platter and yet none of my police seem to be able to deliver! It stresses me to no end

Iorael's face goes even darker than Desarthi's, her face a mask of hatred. As quickly as it appeared, her grimace is replaced by a sultry gaze. She wraps her arms around Desarthi's neck, nuzzling her face

Oh Desi! I'm so sorry he's still c/\using you trouble. I keep s/\ying th/\t if you let ME de/\l with-~~~

NO!!!

Desarthi is standing her eyes wild. All the guards in attendance shrink in fear, but stay at their posts. Iorael gazes at Desarthi, surprised but not upset, clearly used to this. Desarthi glances around the room before sitting back down, shaken

I will not risk you Io, absolutely not you. I will never see such a thing happen again by the hands of those disgusting cowards so long as I still draw breath

Desarthi cups Io's chin in her hand, smiling softly, then pulls her in for a long kiss. They break off suddenly at the sound of a bemused cough, and Iorael glares at her half sister. Alenda Regret leans against a pillar directly to the right of the throne, winking, her massive polearm strapped to her back. Her flowing hair rests in a ponytail running along her back, and her usual garb of combat tights are covered in cuts and dirt

Evening ladies. I'm not in terrupting anything am I?

Alenda I need you to kill this cloaked figure personally. No capturing, no public executions. I want him dead

Alenda snorts derisively but nods and walks out a door to the side. A few minutes later her shouts for orders ring out as she barks for her stealth bike
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Just as Alenda left Shrish burst right in, waving enthusiastically to Desarthi.
HEYYY GILLFROND!!!
She walked right on in, giving a finger gun and a wink to Io.
Io! Looking as lovely as ever if I do say so myself.
She turned her attention back to Desarthi with a sharp toothed grin plastered on her face, somehow seeming even more perky than usual.
You ready for our night on the town?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncertainhavoc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Io smiles and gives Shrish a wave, looking pleased to see her. She gives Desarthi another kiss on the cheek before winking and gliding out the door Shrish entered from. As she passes Shrish she stops to bow slightly, before exiting the room. Desarthi looks after Io as she leaves before turning to Shrish and grinning

I definitely need the break. Thank you, Shrish

Desarthi stands up and walks over, waiting for her to take the lead
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Shrish heads out the door, uncaptchaloging her cloak in a burst of confetti.
Gosh I can't tell you how p--ositively excited I've been for today! Just us gills back on the streets! I've been making some p--lans for tonight, and I thought we could stop at that new juggalo place. Ya know, the one with the snakes? Those guys really know how to p--arty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncertainhavoc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Desarthi laughs and grins, humming a tune and throwing her own cloak on

Well we cannot let them start the party without us then now can we

Giving Shrish a coy wink, she dashes off into the night, her cloak trailing behind her, the rain beginning to beat down on them
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 am

Nuyala shoulders Desarthi's weight as she and Shrish drag her into the palace, still in a drunken stupor. As they pass the door leading to the dungeons, Io slips out and starts stalking towards the throne room, only to start upon seeing Desarthi

Wh/\t h/\ppened to her! She looks /\bsolutely BL/\STED!

Nuyala opened her mouth to respond, but promptly decided this was probably a more personal matter and glanced at Shrish

Nepeta: [color=#416600]
Feferi/Meenah: [color=#77003c]
Terezi: [color=#008282]
Vriska: [color=#005682]
Aradia: [color=#A10000]
Esdret: [color=#005860]
Desarthi: [color=#8b008b][i]
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Shrish shrugs in an over-exaggerated manner, and gestures towards Nuyala.
Gill, fuck if I know. I go off to the bathroom for two seconds and she decides to have fin without me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Palace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1