Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 11:48 am

yeah thanks nep thats real heartwwarmin compassion there

*He pinches his brow with his functioning hand*

alright this is fine
doc you patched up three outta four limbs noww just fix this mess an wwere all good
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 11:09 am

Hm...
Malpra moved closer to examine the arm, picking it up and dropping it.
Well I'm n[X]t $ure if I can fix it the way it i$ n[X]w, never had liquefied b[X]ne$ happen before. I think we might need to $tart fre$h. Luckily, I've devel[X]ped an "experimental" $urgery that sh[X]uld help with that. N[X] ane$the$ia even needed! I can have a nur$e get the t[X][X]l$ and we c[X]uld $tart right n[X]w.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 pm

*Aradia steps forward*

actually!
we happen to have a friend with experience in prosthetics
so if you dont mind i think wed rather turn to him
right eridan?

*Eridan, still processing the loss of his favorite limb, takes a moment to respond*

wwhat
oh yeah that sounds like a marvvelous idea actually
hold on lemme see if i can stand

*He slides off the operation table and tests his legs, which appear to be in working condition*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 9:01 pm

*Nepeta frowns at the very obvious mention of Equius but doesn't bring it up, instead coming over to examine Eridan's arm further*

:33 < once you get ur arm replaced ampurra i can help you train with it so you dont get purrsitively annihilated next time you have a fight

*She snickers a little, but stands back to give him some room*
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 9:15 pm

A nurse opens the door quietly, holding a bloodied chainsaw. Malpra shakes his head and waves her away.
Well then, that'$ certainly a $hame. If that ever g[X]e$ wr[X]ng ju$t give me a call! Never can g[X] wr[X]ng with new limb$!

FINALLY WE CAN LEAVE THIS GRUBFUCKING MURDERSHACK OF A HOSPITAL.
Karkat opened up the door.
GOG THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED OR SOME SHIT.

Malpra scooted away from Karkat.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:09 pm

if this robot arm is anywwhere near decent ill be-

*He pales as sudden presence of a chainsaw-wielding chick catches him off guard, and has a brief moment of self-reflection*

-sure to take you up on that nevver hurts to be prepared i alwways say

*He (still somewhat shakily) walks to the door, tucking his floppy arm under his cape*

*Aradia follows suit, giving the doctor, as well as his skeleton in the corner, a polite nod*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 9:23 pm

*Nepeta skips out of the room, still snickering slightly, casting a loving glance at Karkat as she passes*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Karkat's eyes widen and a blush fills his face. He looks away from Nepeta after she passes, trying to hide his embarrassment. He follows Eridan out, regaining a more grumpy composure.
I'M GOING BACK TO THE THRESHECUTIONER'S DEN AND GETTING INNSTA TO TELL THE OTHERS ABOUT THIS MYSTERIOUS HIGHBLOOD. IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO ONCE AGAIN FUCK UP SO HARD THAT YOU GET YOUR ASS PROMPTLY HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER BY THE HIGHBLOOD, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. I CAN'T HAVE SOME BITCH FUCKING UP OUR NAVY ANYMORE THAN IT ALREADY IS.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 8:56 pm

*Nepeta giggles, then starts walking away*

:33 < i should get back to my den

*She stops, looking mildly disconcerted*

:33 < errr i mean the hunters office
:33 < i skipped all my paperwork beclaws i wanted to have a quick stroll
:33 < if anyone n33ds me i should be there fur the next few hours!

*She gives Eridan a knowing glance when she says anyone, then waves goodbye*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 3:37 pm

*Eridan frowns, looking from Karkat to Nepeta. Where they just...? So then Meenah...? Hmm*
*He decides to shelve the topic for now and gives Nepeta an understanding nod and a "sea ya" before turning to Karkat*

kar i told you wwere on perfectly amicable terms
youre startin a wwitch hunt ovver nothin hell you didnt evven get a description

Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 10:47 pm

YOU'RE CALLING SEVERING YOUR NERVE ENDINGS 'AMICABLE'. HOW DID SHE EVEN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO DO THAT TO YOU? YOU LITERALLY HAVE A GIANT FUCK-OFF GUN THAT HAS KILLED A PLANET FULL OF ANGELS, SO CLEARLY YOU HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF AN ABILITY TO AIM. SO EVEN IF SHE IS AS FRIENDLY AS YOU CLAIM, SHE'S STILL A POTENTIAL THREAT THAT WE SHOULD KEEP OUR GANDER BULBS OPEN FOR.
Karkat straightened up his posture.
AND IF WE DO FIND HER AND SHE ENDS UP BEING FRIENDLY, THEN HEY, MAYBE WE COULD PUT HER IN THE THRESHECUTIONERS. I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO COULD TAKE YOU DOWN IN MY FLAYSQUAD. ALTHOUGH STANDARDS LIKE THAT DO ALLOW A FUCKING FROND NUB TO JOIN.
He shakes his head dramatically before looking back at Eridan.
BUT YES, A DESCRIPTION OF THE HIGHBLOOD IS LITERALLY A GOD DAMN REQUIREMENT FOR ME TO TALK TO THE THRESHICUTIONERS ABOUT IT, SO GO AHEAD. TELL ME WHAT THIS 'AMICABLE' ASSAILANT LOOKED LIKE.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 am

shit

*He fidgets nervously for half a second before regaining his composure*

look kar can we do this later obvviously this has been a rather traumatisin experience for me
plus wwho knowws howw messed up this arm is right noww
wwe could sit dowwn to take my statement an suddenly after ten minutes or so it just starts bleedin or somethin wwe cant havve that
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 9:06 am

Karkat pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.
FINE YOU TREMENDOUS WIGGLER. LET'S GET YOU TO EQUIUS AND YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR STATEMENT AFTERWARDS.
Karkat headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 am

preciate it kar

ill tag along for now but im not terribly keen on talking to equius right away

*Both of them follow Karkat outside*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 am

Esdret warps into existence, causing the nurse to yell out and drop her supplies. Esdret glances at her with mild intrigue, then snaps her fingers again, vanishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: