Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:22 am

Karkat shrugs.
HONESTLY RIGHT NOW THE NAVY IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST THING TO BE WORKED ON. SO GO AHEAD WITH THAT.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:53 am

D--> Then I shall go ahead and continue on that project
D--> I will be in my workshop if you need anything

Equius nods and turns to leave
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 7:12 pm

HAVE FUN.
Karkat waved him off.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:18 pm

*Nepeta opens the door right as Equius is about to leave, almost smacking him in the face. She eyes him with disdain, her expression less than sincere*

:33 < whoops my bad

*She drags Eridan in and sets him down in a chair*
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:25 pm

YOU'RE BACK FAST.
Karkat glanced at Eridan.
OH GOD DAMN IT ERIDAN, DON'T TELL ME YOU ALREADY FUCKED UP THE NAVY.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:07 pm

wwhat
no of course not kar ivve barely evven started on that
things just got a bit out of hand durin a sparrin match you knoww howw it goes

*Aradia, who up to this point had been examining the doctor's medicine cabinet, looks up from her investigation*

did i just choose an interesting time to visit or do you guys get injured like this on a daily basis?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 pm

*Nepeta laughs at Aradia's statement, grinning*

:33 < something like that! and that was more than a sparring match eridan she cut all of your nerve endings!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:29 pm

GOOD GOD ERIDAN, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A SPARRING MATCH WITH-
Karkat paused.
UH, WHO WAS THIS EXACTLY?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 9:46 am

a neww acquaintance an if you think youd fare any better i bet shed be delighted to take you up on that
an really this isnt that big of a deal
highblood fights tend to be a lot more vviolent since wwe arent as squishy as the lot a you
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:22 pm

*Nepeta frowns*

:33 < eridan if she hadnt brought you here youd have bled to death or at the very least starved in some remote location that sounds like a purretty big deal
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:29 pm

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS, YOU MANAGED TO FUCK UP HARD ENOUGH THAT YOU MANAGED TO PISS OF ANOTHER HIGHBLOOD AND HAVE THEM PROVE YOU TO BE MORE USELESS AT YOUR JOB THAN TAVROS AGAINST A BEHEZMON BEFORE TOSSING YOU BACK HERE LIKE A ABLUTION TRAP THROUGH THE WALL. FUCKING. AMAZING.

Malpra walked back into the lobby, messing with the buttons on his coat. He glanced up at Nepeta.
Back $[X] $[X][X]n? I c[X]uld have $worn I didn't liquefy anything that time...
He turns his gaze down to Eridan and gasps.
[X]h heaven$! What happened t[X] the p[X][X]r guy? His face is atr[X]ci[X]u$! Wa$ there a horrific, yet expl[X]itable accident? An acid $pill [X]r tragic lu$u$ cra$h, perhap$?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 5:05 pm

i didnt piss her off wwe-

*He halts mid-sentence, stunned by Malpra's audacity. Aradia snickers in the back.
Eridan turns back to Karkat*

is it considered bad form to shoot your doctors wwhen theyre done wwith you
he can just patch himself up so it should be fine right
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 5:15 pm

*Nepeta snickers, putting her arm around Eridan's neck*

:33 < dont be like that eridan i think he has you pegged purretty accurately
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Karkat lets off a short laugh.
DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHOOTING HIM IN THE FACE WITH A LASER MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE ONLY GOOD YOU COULD ACCOMPLISH, I DON'T THINK THIS GUY COULD PATCH UP A PAPERCUT MUCH LESS HIMSELF.

$h[X][X]t me? L[X][X]k$ like $[X]me[X]ne i$ [X]ptimi$tic! I like that in a patient. Here, walk with me.
Malpra started walking to the examining room. He pauses and looks at Eridan's limp, useless form.
Y[X]u c[X]ming [X]r what?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 6:16 am

*Eridan glares at the doctor*

i cant wwalk you ass get me a stretcher

i got it

*Aradia lifts a hand and Eridan floats upward, a slight glow around the both of them as he drifts after Malpra*

or that
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Ah, thank y[X]u! I wa$n't aware [X]ur friend wa$ paraplegic. What a $hame that i$. But hey, I'm feeling lucky! We might be able t[X] fix that after hi$ facial rec[X]n$tructi[X]n $urgery!
Malpra entered the examination room.

Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 1:01 pm

thats wwhat im here for to begin wwith
if you as much as TOUCH my face you can be damn sure ill follow up on that threat

*He angrily hovers inside and onto the examining table*

hey are you guys sure there are no other doctors avvailable
i trust this charlatan about as far as i can throww him wwhich at the moment is not at all
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:50 pm

ONLY ONE IN HEMOPOLIS FROM WHAT I'VE CHECKED. SO UNLESS YOU'D LIKE TO PILOT YOUR DINGHY IN A FOUR WHEEL DEVICE THIS IS YOUR BEST OPTION.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:02 am

fucks sake
fine lets get this ovver wwith
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Malpra cracked his fingers and clasped Eridan's hands in his own, which were starting to glow a bright green color. He closed his eyes, muttering something quietly as Eridan's arms started to heal up.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 12:22 pm

oww
oww oww oww OWW OWW FUCK
wwhat the SHIT-

*Eridan pulls his hands free of Malpra's and goes to grab him by the wrist, but instinctively winces in pain and recoils*

FUCK this hurts what the hell did you DO

*Aradia stands by looking concerned, a soft hum of psychic energy emanating from her hands as she readies herself to intervene, if needed*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Malpra stumbled backwards as his psionics fizzled out at Eridan's sudden shouting, liquefying the bones in Eridan's arm.
AH $HIT!
Malpra shook his hands like he was trying to get something off of them.
N[x]w why'd y[X]u have t[X] g[X] and d[X] that!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 7:11 pm

*Eridan's arm flops uselessly down onto the table and for a moment, despite the considerable pain caused by muscles and sinews getting into positions they really shouldn't be in, he can only stare at it in bemusement, before turning to the doctor*

wwhat the glubbin HELL IS THIS
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 7:35 pm

A $hitty end t[X] a healing $treak with[X]ut mi$fire$, that'$ what.
Malpra shook his head.
Y[X]u kn[X]w, it w[X]uld have been fine if y[X]u didn't $uddenly $cream like a wiggler.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 pm

*Nepeta sneaks up and pokes at his arm curiously before yelping out as her finger sinks into his arm without resistance*

:33 < holy shit ampurra he furreaking melted ur arm!

*She slaps a hand to her mouth to resist laughing out loud*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: