Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:51 am

*Nepeta frowns for a moment before breaking out into a less than genuine smile*

:33 < so now you care huh
:33 < theres no misunderstanding
:33 < i attacked karkat
:33 < surely as a oh so wonderful blue blood you have a duty to punish me yes?

*She whips the knife from her belt and holds it hilt first towards Equius*

:33 < go ahead
:33 < do ur duty as a blue blood
:33 < you certainly didnt hesitate to do so befur so you should be just fine executing me here and now right

*Her face is struck with anger, her eyes ablaze*

:33 < DO IT YOU FUCKING COWARD
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:00 am

Equius seems shocked for quite a while but then his face shifts to anger and he glares at Karkat

D--> If you attacked him then you must have had a reason

Equius growls and he crushes the door handle with his grip.

D--> What. Did. He. Do
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:09 am

*Nepeta snorts and twists the knife in her hand before throwing it at the floor between his feet*

:33 < well he showed more emotion about me than you thats fur darn sure!

*She glares at Equius before sighing and stepping back*

:33 < equius just
:33 < dont go acting like you care now after what you did
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 am

Equius lets go of the splinters of the handle and drops his shoulders.

D--> I know I failed you
D--> I understand that I don't deserve to be around you anymore
D--> And
D--> I admit I wouldn't have come here if I had know you were awake, I know you wouldn't want to see me anymore
D--> I am a failure as a moirail
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:43 am

*Nepeta snorts and spits at his feet*

:33 < glad you admit it at least
:33 < an old habit i had befur you forced me out of it
:33 < good to know ur still a coward thru and thru
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Malpra gasped at Equius breaking the door handle.
I h[X]pe y[X]u plan [X]n paying f[X]r a replacement!

OH MY GOD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR TWO SECONDS.
Karkat yelled at Equius and Nepeta.
YOU'RE FIGHTING LIKE A GODDAMN OLD KISMESIS COUPLE. WHAT THE ACTUAL TENTACLEGRINDING FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:38 pm

*Nepeta blushes but refrains from answering at first*

:33 < he can tell you
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:40 pm

D--> As you might recall, Nepeta and I got killed by Gamzee
D--> In case you are unaware of the details
D--> Nepeta and I had gone seperate ways when I encountered Gamzee
D--> I, f001ishly, didn't respond properly to his orders, which provoked him to strangle me
D--> I let this happen, not thinking of my promise to Nepeta and my duty as her moirail
D--> With my failure to keep my own life I have failed her twofold, breaking my promise and endangering her life, thus making me responsible both for my own as well as her death
D--> And with that, I nolonger deserve the honor to call myself her moirail, she deserves much better then me, one that does not fail her like I did
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Karkat pinched the bridge of his nose.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, EQUIUS. YOU REALLY ARE A BIGGER ASSHOLE THAN ME WITH YOUR WEIRD ASS FETISHIZING OF THE HEMOSPECTRUM. CONSIDER YOUR KINK THOROUGHLY SHAMED RIGHT HERE AS I TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKED GAMZEE'S SHIT RIGHT UP. MIGHT HAVE SPARKED A FEW BRAIN CELLS BACK TO LIFE FROM THE EXPANSIVE CEMETERY HE CALLED A THINK PAN. EVEN NOW YOU STILL HAVE SOME KIND OF BULLSHIT KIND OF REVERENCE OF HIM, SAYING THAT "YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPONDED PROPERLY TO HIS ORDERS", NO FUCKING WONDER YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE NEPETA'S MOIRAIL. YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HEAD STUCK UP YOUR ASS THINKING YOU'VE BEEN IN ALTERNIA. NEWS FLASH PAL, THIS IS NOT THERE, AND THE METEOR WASN'T THERE. IT NEVER WAS. YOU HAVEN'T HAD A BULLSHIT HEMOSPECTRUM TO FOLLOW SINCE WE GOT INTO THE GAME, SO KICK THAT SHIT TO THE CURB AND JOIN US IN THE PRESENT.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:23 pm

D--> I fully admit that in my following of the hemospectrum I have failed Nepeta as her moirail
D--> And if I was given the chance, I would be more considerate of how my actions would affect her
D--> Or at least I would try to, since apparently I managed to fail her once again when I tried to give her the space she deserved
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:24 pm

*Nepeta listens for as long as she can before throwing up her hands with disgust*

:33 < furrick this im leaving!

*She walks towards the door, one hand on her head as she winces from the pain*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Equius looks worried

D--> I know I am in no position to tell you what to do, but are you certain you should leave the hospital already?
D--> If my presence here bothers you, I can leave instead
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:27 pm

:33 < shove it you wet towel!

*Nepeta looks really mad, her left hand twitching*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Equius shuts up, looks down, mumbles something about repairing the door later and tries to shuffle past Nepeta and out of the door
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Karkat walks up to Nepeta, putting his hand on her shoulder. Karkat frowned, concern across his face.
NEPETA, HOLD ON A SECOND. ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH TO GO? I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT AGAIN.

Last edited by Sandstriker on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:55 pm

*Nepeta steps aside as Equius tries to push past, giving him a loathing stare, before turning to Karkat, joy over his concern written all over her face. She blushes when she realizes she's staring*

:33 < oh um... i think im fine now
:33 < it was just a concussion ive had way worse
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Equius quickly moves outside and steps to the side, out of view. There he waits, so he'll be able to talk to Karkat once he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Karkat took his hand off her shoulder, glancing off to the side for just a moment before looking back to her.
ALRIGHT, JUST... BE CAREFUL, OK?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:20 pm

*Nepeta gives smile before nodding, and turning to leave again. She stops, turns around, and gives Karkat a huge hug*

:33 < thanks
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Karkat's body went rigid for a moment. He stood there, shocked, before returning the hug. A red blush filled his face, he found himself to be relieved that he was facing away from the other two trolls in the room.
DON'T MENTION IT.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:56 pm

*Nepeta pulls away, before blushing furiously, her entire face turning green*

:33 < um.. uh.. come s33 me later okay

*She waves goodbye before exiting the room, her face totally green, her eyes downcast, she passes Equius without noticing him*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 5:17 am

Karkat waves goodbye, a small smile on his face as he exits the examining room. The smiles fades immediately when he sees Equius off to the side.
WHAT THE DICKMONGERING FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 4:21 pm

D--> Though I get that Nepeta does not want to be bothered by me, I am still concerned about her
D--> Please tell me what happened and if there is something I can do to aid
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Karkat sighed.
IT'S A LONG EMBARRASSING TIRADE OF MISTAKES AND PENT UP EMOTIONS THAT BLEW UP IN OUR FACES, AND I'M PRETTY SURE SHE'S STILL A BIT SORE FROM IT. BEST THING YOU CAN DO HERE IS JUST LEAVE HER ALONE.
He shifted his stance to stand straight up.
JUST FOCUS ON YOUR WORK AND LEAVE IT TO ME FOR NOW. IF NEPETA EVER MENTIONS SHE WANTS TO PATCH THINGS UP, I'LL TELL YOU, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER SOME SPACE FOR NOW. THAT'S AN ORDER.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 10:40 pm

D--> I appreciate the order, but for once that would not have been needed
D--> I am very much aware of it already
D--> I have basically been trying to give her space since we got here
D--> Unfortunatly, I think in doing so, I might have unintentionally aided in the escalation of the situation
D--> I came to the palace earlier today to speak to you and the empresses about possible projects I should work on next
D--> In front of the palace I ran into Nepeta
D--> She was clearly upset and while I was considering whether I should adress it, as a moirail obviously should, she hurried away, even more distraught then before
D--> So not only did I fail to aid her in her time of need, my unfortunate presence likely made things much worse

Equius stops talking a moment

D--> Oh, speaking of projects, Eridan approached me to help build a navy
D--> Is that indeed an acceptable project or is there something elsee I should work on in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: