Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 1:32 pm

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Can-stock-photo_csp13999771
[Photo Temporary]

A medical facility with the best doctor in Hemopolis, Malpra Actice, a gifted healer who has never had a problem with any of his patients despite what you may have heard. Nope, not even the guy who lost the left side of his body. He was already like that when he came in, besides, he's alright now anyways.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:12 am

*Aradia lands and walks inside, holding the still unconscious Nepeta in her arms. She approaches the reception*

hello my friend here needs some medical attention
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:21 am

A lowblooded receptionist looks down at Nepeta and winces.
Oh boy, that looks really bad...
She looks up to Aradia.
Are you sure you want to bring her here? It might not be a go-

A door by the receptionist desk suddenly gets kicked open, a green blooded troll covered in various colors of blood walks through.
WE L[X]$T AN[X]TH-
The green blood stops and sees Aradia and Nepeta. He removes his surgical mask revealing a large grin.
Ah! It'$ y[X]u! It's good to $ee you two, my name i$ Doctor Malpra, what can I help y[X]u with?

Two medical assistants ran out behind him carrying a body bag as he introduced himself, leaving through the entrance just as quickly as they came in.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:30 am

*Aradia does not find the situation to inspire much confidence*

oh yes we have
um
an appointment
wiiith the other doctor?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:38 am

*Nepeta moans and squirms in Aradia's arms but does not awaken*
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:25 am

Malpra laughs loudly, tears forming at his eyes.
HAHAHA! AN[X]- DID YOU HEAR THAT? AN[X]THER D[X]CT[X]R! H[X][X][X]!
Malpra wipes the tears from his eyes and settles down.
[X]h b[X]y, that wa$ a g[X][X]d [X]ne. But nah, I'm the [X]nly [X]ne here. $[X] just c[X]me [X]n in and get $ettled in my examining r[X][X]m and I'll help y[X]ur feline friend with her, uh...
Malpra gave a quick look over of Nepeta.
$ec[X]ndary hyperparathyr[X]idi$m.
Malpra mumbles to himself: That $[X]und$ right.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:40 pm

is that the medical term for getting kicked in the head and crashing into a tree?
im just wondering because that is the thing that happened

*She carries Nepeta towards (what she assumes to be) the examining room, having resigned in the knowledge that this guy is probably Nepeta's best shot at not dying from internal bleeding or something. Probably.*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 pm

... Ye$. Ye$ it i$.
Malpra entered into the examining room, taking a pair of rubber gloves from a box and putting them on. He motions to a mildly unsanitary examination table.
G[X] ahead and lay her d[X]wn [X]n that.
He opened a drawer and dug through it, taking out a flashlight. He clicked it on and off a couple times. Before turning back to the two.

Karkat entered the hospital and slammed his hand on the front desk.
WHERE'S NEPETA?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:18 am

*Aradia gently places Nepeta on the table, making sure to avoid that blood splatter in the corner there. (Always a nuisance to wash those out.) She perks up when there is a familiar yelling*

sounds like karkat just arrived
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Malpra waltzed over to Nepeta and opened her eyelids, shining the flash light in her eyes one by one. Seemingly satisfied, he let go of Nepeta and turned off the flashlight, tossing it behind himself, giving a loud THUMP on the floor. He stripped off his gloves and cracked his fingers.
Let'$ give thi$ a g[X], $hall we?
He placed the palms of his hands on the sides of her face, a light starting to glow from his hands. He closed his eyes, wincing as Nepeta's skull began to heal. He opened one eye, either to see if it was working or to see if her head imploded. Surprised to see that she hadn't had her skull blown to chunky bits, Malpra grinned from ear to ear. After a few more seconds he let go of Nepeta's face, positively estatic at his work.
N[X]w I think $he'$ good. Medicine i$n't really an exact $cience, $[X] $he may have t[X] c[X]me back in a few day$. If $he wake$ up, that i$.

Karkat opened the door a bit too quickly, right next to where Malpra was standing.

Malpra raised up his arms defensively.
I DIDN'T D[x] ANYTHING, Y[X]U CAN TELL TEREZI-
He stopped when he saw Karkat.
[X]h it'$ y[X]u! $[X] l[X]vely t[X] $ee y[X]u t[X]day.
Malpra held out his ungloved hand towards Karkat.

Karkat glared at Malpra for a bit before ignoring the hand and turning his attention to Nepeta and Aradia.
IS SHE ALRIGHT?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:55 pm

*Aradia eyes the flashlight as it is so casually discarded. Who just throws away a perfectly good flashlight? She hopes it still works after that*
*When Karkat enters, her attention turns back to more important matters*

yes karkat dont worry
shes still alive
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:38 pm

*Nepeta moans and stirs on the table, her eyes fluttering open*

:33 < where am i...

*She leans over and almost falls off the table. A nurse rushes over to help her stay level*

:33 < karkat...? aradia...?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 pm

*Aradia smiles brightly*

hello nepeta!
in case youre wondering no im not here to guide you trough the afterlife
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Karkat pushed himself closer to the examining table, grabbing it's side.
NEPETA! THANK GOD YOU'RE ALRIGHT.
Karkat sighed in relief before saying mostly to himself.
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE MEENAH WOULD PULL THAT BULLSHIT.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:24 pm

*Nepeta blinks her eyes open and rubs her head*

:33 < what did m33nah do? my head hurts...
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Karkat's face contorted into a scowl.
SHE DROPPED DOWN FROM THE SKY LIKE SHE WAS A FLAMING PUPA PAN AND KICKED YOUR SKULL INTO A TREE. DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. THAT FUCKING IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:33 pm

*Nepeta looks shocked, but her expression shifts to guilt almost immediately*

:33 < i certainly did deserve it tho
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:03 pm

LIKE HELL YOU DID! SHE COULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED YOU, NEP! SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT SHE DID THAT WHEN THE SITUATION WAS ALREADY HANDLED!
Karkat dug his fingers into the cushion of the examining table, anger seething through his body.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:05 pm

*Nepeta shrugs and frowns*

:33 < after what id just done it certainly would have b33n a just sentence
:33 < if i wasnt a friend i would have b33n given the death penalty anyways

*Nepeta leans on Aradia and looks around*

:33 < where is my coat and knife?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:11 pm

A loud crash can be heard outside as Equius lands in front of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:27 pm

KNIFE?
Karkat stared towards the ceiling for a moment before realizing.
OH SHIT, YEAH, THIS THING.
Karkat uncaptchalogued the bloodstained knife. He tried to rub some of the red blood off before handing it back to Nepeta.
YOUR JACKET IS HANGING ON THE COAT RACK.
Karkat jabbed his thumb behind him.

It might have been ruined [X]therwi$e!
Malpra said with a bit too wide of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

*Nepeta grins weakly and takes the knife, sheathing it at the belt on her side. She glances around before spying her coat, walking slowly over before pulling it on. She stumbles a little, her hand on her head. She's about to say something when she hears a loud crash in the front*

:33 < what does HE want

*She sounds less than pleased at the noise*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:38 am

(I assume, given the picture in the OP, that the doors have a handle and hinges and are NOT sliding doors. If this is not intended, I can edit this post later to fix that)

Equius grabs the door handle to open it and rips it out of the hinges.

He stomps into the hospital but stops in his tracks as soon as he spots Nepeta.

He stands there akwardly, still holding onto the door.

D--> Oh
D--> Uh
D-->
D-->
D-->
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:31 am

*Nepeta frowns and says nothing for a moment*

:33 < judging from your reaction i bet ur not here to s33 me are you

*She frowns, then stands up straight with a wince*

:33 < ill just get outta ur way then i suppose
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ

OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:39 am

D--> No, wait
D--> I did come here because I heard you were injured
D--> But I was told your head was cracked open, so I didn't e%pect to see you up on your feet already
D--> I was also told that supposedly you attacked Karkat, and I hoped I could talk to him to resolve that, since the thought of you attacking Karkat is obviously 100dicrous
D--> Certainly that has to be some kind of missunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center   St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Windy Boy's Hospital and Medical Center
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: