Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Valley

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

The Valley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 3:24 pm

*Nep doesn't move, still hunched over, hands covering her face, eyes wide, her sobs silent. Without moving her hands from her face or looking at Karkat-*

:33 < i always knew you found me annoying but i wanted to believe that it wasnt true
:33 < i wanted it so bad
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:22 pm

it wasn't true. you were not even close to being more annoying than any of the others.
Karkat sighed.
you were one of the least annoying out of all the fuckers who played sgrub with us.
Karkat gave a short, crass laugh.
probably the best troll out of all of us too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Tavros finally made it out of the gate, but has limited tracking skills so he uses his power to control animals to collect a few flyers to go out and find the one he was sent to protect

uHHHH, WHERE DID COUNT CRABULA GO MY FLAPPY FRIENDS? wOULD YOU PLEASE GO FIND HIM FOR ME?

The creatures take off in all different directions in search of one COUNT CRABULA
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:29 am

*Nepeta shudders and looks up at Karkat angrily, tears running down her face but no longer sobbing*

:33 < what a joke i just tried to kill you karkat how can you say that
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:48 pm

AND YOU THINK NOBODY ELSE HAS? JACK STABBED ME MORE TIMES THEN I CAN COUNT, AND JANE ACTUALLY KILLED ME WITH A TRIDENT THROUGH THE CHEST.
Karkat shook his head.
FUCKING GAMZEE TRIED TO MURDER ME, AND I BECAME HIS *MOIRAIL*! IT'S NOT A NEW THING FOR PEOPLE TO TRY TO USE ME AS THEIR PERSONAL STRIFE DECK.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:22 pm

*In spite of herself, Nepeta lets out a giggle. She catches herself and looks away, ashamed*

:33 < look at me having fun after what ive done
:33 < i suppose its no shock that i loved you

*Nepeta clenches her fists and looks at Karkat*

:33 < karkat i...
:33 < im willing to move on
:33 < i just n33d you to be honest with me

*Nepeta clenches her teeth, fearful and anxious*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am

Flybeasts rustle overhead, Tavros is currently running headlong towards the area that the winged fiends had spotted the allegedly endangered troll.

kAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Uncertainhavoc wrote:
*In spite of herself, Nepeta lets out a giggle. She catches herself and looks away, ashamed*

:33 < look at me having fun after what ive done
:33 < i suppose its no shock that i loved you

*Nepeta clenches her fists and looks at Karkat*

:33 < karkat i...
:33 < im willing to move on
:33 < i just n33d you to be honest with me

*Nepeta clenches her teeth, fearful and anxious*
Karkat gave a coarse laugh.
JESUS FUCK NEP. YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET EVEN A TAINTCHAFING SECOND OF ACTUAL REST HERE SINCE WE FUCKED OFF FROM THE HUMANS TO FORM THIS SHIT FESTIVAL OF A KINGDOM THAT CAN'T STAND BY ITSELF FOR FIVE GOD DAMN SECONDS WITHOUT SOMEONE TRYING TO FUCK IT UP.
Karkat waved his arm towards the direction of Hemopolis. He sighed and shook his head.
LISTEN NEP. I *DO* CARE ABOUT YOU, BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW I FEEL BECAUSE EVEN I DON'T KNOW IT. MY SHITSMOKING BULGESPEWING FLIGHTYASS PLANE OF A THINKPAN CAN BARELY GET OFF THE FUCKING GROUND FOR THREE SECONDS BEFORE IT CRASHES INTO THE GROUND, TAKING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT SPECTATORS WITH IT IN IT'S FIERY HOLOCAUST.
Karkat paused and took a deep breath.
THE POINT IS - AND YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO HOLD YOUR DISBELIEF FOR A MOMENT AND TRUST ME, DESPITE HOW MUCH OF A BULGESUCKING SHITNOGGIN I'VE BEEN RECENTLY - I'M NOT GOING TO REJECT YOU, BECAUSE HONESTLY? I CAN'T GIVE YOU A STRAIGHT ANSWER HERE. BUT MAYBE WE COULD SEE HOW IT GOES FROM HERE, AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE ANSWER YOU DESERVE IN THE FUTURE.
Karkat looked back up to Nepeta.
WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR A WORTHLESS FESTERING BILGESACK LIKE ME?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 pm

*Nepeta stares at Karkat, stunned, before nodding happily, tears still streatming*

:33 < yea!

*She gives Karkat a huge huge, nuzzling her face in his shoulder, before pulling back to look at him*

:33 < but wow that was a lot of swearing even fur you
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Karkat paused for a second before tentatively returning the hug.

One Nepeta pulled back and talked, Karkat shrugged.
WAY LESS THAN SOME CONVERSATIONS I'VE HAD WITH MY PAST SELF.
Karkat stared toward where he came in the area from.
GOD. THIS IS PROBABLY THE FIRST TIME SINCE WE LANDED ON THIS ROCK THAT I'VE ACTUALLY HAD SOME FORM OF ACTUAL PEACE, AND EVEN UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES... IT FEELS NICE.
He looked up towards the night sky.
FEELS LIKE I'M FORGETTING SOMETHING THOUGH...
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 pm

*Nepeta perks her ears at the sound of Tavros screams*

:33 < do you hear that? is that... tavros??
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 4:52 am

Karkat suddenly sits straight up, hearing Tavros calling for him.
SHIT. I FORGOT ABOUT INNSTA.
Karkat facepalmed.
WE MIGHT BE GETTING SOME VERY ANNOYING AND UNWANTED COMPANY SOON. I TOLD INNSTA TO GET BACK UP TO HELP SEARCH BEFORE I RAN OFF TO FIND YOU.
He stood back up and held his hand out to Nepeta.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:26 am

*Nepeta frowns and takes his hand, letting him pull her up*

:33 < but the last time i saw innsta was... when i attacked you
:33 < what kind of help would she be getting

*Neps eyes widen*

:33 < oh no
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 am

Seeing the look on Nepeta, Karkat's face turned to a look of horror. He prinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. I REALLY SHIT THE RECUPERACOON HERE. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE MADE IT MORE CLEAR TO HER THAT IT WAS NOT A RESCUE MISSION FOR ME.
He threw his hand back down.
YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S FINE, I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO THEM. JUST UH, STAY BEHIND ME? WE CAN WORK THIS OUT BETTER WITHOUT YOU BEING DEAD FROM A TRIGGER HAPPY GUARD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Tavros comes bursting out of some bushes

uUUUUH, wHERE IS THE ATTACKER? kARKAT, wHO ATTACKED YOU? wHY ARE YOU OUT HERE WHERE UHHHHM,,, WILD THINGS ARE?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 10:45 am

I'M FINE TAVROS. AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S ALL BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.
Karkat motioned to the dead monsters on the ground.
NOW WHERE'S INNSTA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 11:43 am

uHHHHHHHHM, sHE MIGHT HAVE WENT TO THE PALACE, sHE UHHM, sHE MIGHT BE RETRIEVING MEENAH, aAAAAAND UHM WOULD PROBABLY BE ON HER WAY BACK ANYTIME SOON,
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Karkat exhaled in annoyance.
WHAT EXACTLY DID SHE TELL YOU HAPPENED?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:09 pm

wELL, uHM, i DON'T RECALL EXACTLY, bUT I THINK IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE, uHM, TAVROSINEEDYOURHELPWEGOTTAGOTOTHECASTLEANDGETMEENAHORSOMETHINGKARKATHASGONEFUXKINGINSANEANDISRUNNNINGTOHISDEATHOUTSIDETHECASTLEWALLS! bUT AGAIN, i DON'T QUITE REMEMBER IT PERFECTLY,
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:14 pm

FUCKING-
Karkat looks about to go off before he stops himself.
TAVROS. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE PALACE AND TELL THEM HELP IS NO LONGER NEEDED. I'VE HANDLED THE SITUATION.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm

*Nepeta waves hello at Tavros, smiling tentatively. She's about to say something when a rustling in the trees above distracts her. She squints, then her mouth opens in shock as Meenah Peixes bursts out of the treetops, feet and wings extended*

DROP KICK B-EAC)(!

*Meenah's feet collide with Nepeta's head, sending her flying into a tree. She crashes into the trunk head first and lets out a pained screech before slumping to the ground, unconscious. Meenah lands on the ground, wings fluttering*

take that ya crazy catfish
yo karkat watup im here to help
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:37 pm

JEGUS ASSFUCKING CHRIST!
Karkat sprinted to Nepeta, dropping to his knees to make sure she was alright.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU WRETCHED DOUCHESQUATTING INFLAMED PIECE OF MUSCLEBEAST SHIT? SHE WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!
Karkat snarled at Meenah before checking Nepeta's head for any serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:40 pm

*Meenah frowns and folds her arms*

ur whalecome for the rescue nubs
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:48 am

*Aradia comes flying in and drops Innsta where she can do a cool landing without crashing into something, if she feels like it.
She flutters down until she's on the ground again*

meenah i think you may have kicked nepeta unconscious over silly paranoia
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 9:47 am

*Meenah waves her hand dismissively at Aradia*

you heard what she did from innsta chick here
tell em gillfrond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valley   The Valley - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valley
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum