Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City Streets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

City Streets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Innsta warily takes Ezdret's hand, still tense.
Innsta. You, uh, do this often? the whole teleport people on buildings to fight thing? or am i just special?
She gave a forced laugh.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:39 pm

*Ezdret's eyes widen and she gives a confused smile*

Of course you're special! You radiate brighter than our star, and that's saying something! _nd I _nly d_ this with- shit sorry, slipped back into my accident. I only do this with those that catch my interest. Fighting always makes me feel closer to the troll I fight. I did ask you know.
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Innsta blushed, surprised at her comment.
Oh! Well, i'm not that iteresting. the other thresicutioners probably have more going on then me.
She looked away, flustered. She waved her hand as though she were trying to get rid of the idea.
I gotta say though, you're the really interesting one here. Mysterious girl with the ability to teleport around and kick ass, I'm sure you have a much more interesting thing going than i do.-
Innsta paused the words Ezdret said suddenly clicking.
Wait you asked me to fight? I thought you were just saying thanks or whatever. Until you tried to beat me up that is.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:00 pm

*Ezdret blinks, surprised*

Well I did say thanks, but I also asked for a friendly duel and _ d_te! Date, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Innsta suddenly straightened up, face hot.
I-I see!
She glanced behind herself, almost expecting a few of the other thresicutioners to pop out and tell her it was a joke.
W-well despite the odd circumstances, it would certainly be rude of me to go back on my word!
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:13 pm

*Ezdret blushes and grins, taking Innsta by the hand*

I kn_w the PERFECT pl_ce! Y_u re_dy t_ get d_wn fr_m here?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Innsta waited for a second, seeming to go over what Ezdret said in her head before responding.
Most definitely.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 5:59 pm

*Ezdret gives a warm smile and grabs her hand, the two of them vanishing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 5:01 pm

In another part of the city, in a back alley, a lone troll wanders around, kicking an empty soup can around as he walks. He just moved here from the outskirts of the city and therefore isn't familiar with anything here yet. He has found a video game store near his communal hivestem, but other than that, he hasn't explored much. He sighs heavily as he kicks the can hard, which bounces off the wall in front of him. The can goes flying back at his face. He raises his hand up in front of him and catches the can with out touching it. He is indeed a psionic. The can continues to float in front of his hand as he stands there, contemplating what he can do next...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Meanwhile, an oliveblooded troll walks down the street as well, glancing around. She had just recently found a new parts store and picked up a few things before turning to head back towards her hive. From nearby, she hears the sound of something hitting a wall and pauses a moment, trying to figure out where the noise came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 pm

The greenblood drops the can and pulls out his grubphone, checking Troogle Maps to see what ese is around here...

Wha7 else is around here?

He also wonders why the hell he is wandering a back alley. Who knows what shady shit could happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 10:58 pm

The oliveblood comes around the corner to look down an alleyway. At first, she freezes, then blinks a few times, seeing another troll there.

...HELLO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Varnak turns around to see the other troll and smiles.

City Streets - Page 4 4YBrC

Oh! Hey 7here! Wha7's up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:03 pm

City Streets - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ngpkbfwfrU1t72pjj

OH, Well..!
I Was just walking home and i didnt know where the noise was coming from
ER, Sorry 2 bother you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Nah, i7's fine. I was jus7 messin' around back here ou7 of boredom. I kinda jus7 moved here from 7he ou7skir7s and I'm s7ill 7ryin' 7o find my way around. I'm Varnak, by 7he way, wha7's yer name, miss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:08 pm

MAZENI. Mazeni swelve
HI, Varnak. i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Nice 7o mee7 ya, Mazeni. So, 7ell me a bi7 abou7 yerself, if 7ha7's ok wi7h ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:21 pm

ER...I'm a mechanic as a hobby and also 2 make money
I Have a garage in my hive that i use 4 repairs and commissions
I Don't know im not really that interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:27 pm

I don'7 know, I jus7 me7 ya. A mechanic, eh? Wha7 do ya usually work on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:28 pm

CARS, Bikes, radios stuff i find in the trash
IT'S Fun what can i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Ya should enjoy wha7 ya do. I'm a blacksmi7h 7ha7 specializes in weapons. Blades, maces, polearms, s7aves, and any7hin' in be7ween. I can even do cus7om work and repairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:46 pm

BLACKSMITHING, Huh? sounds neat
I Might have 2 see that some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Varnak gets a little nervous at the thought. He's never had anyone watch him make stuff before other than his lusus...

Heh, like ac7ually wa7ch me make a sword or some7hin'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:53 pm

I Mean, what sort of things you make your equipment that stuff
I'VE Never met any1 who does that sort of thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:07 am

Oh! Ok. Well, a7 7he momen7, I don'7 have every7hin' assembled ye7. I kinda jus7 moved here recen7ly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Streets
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next