Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equius' Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Karkat kicks in the door.
EQUIUS! ERIDAN FUCKED UP HIS ARM AND WE NEED A NEW ONE.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Equius, slumped in his chair, starts at the sudden intrusion and promptly falls out of it, pulling his entire workbench over in the process. Metal and various bits and pieces of robots goes flying everywhere, and the resounding cacophony of noise makes everyone nearby the shop stare in with alarm

D --> Oh. My apologies, Karkat. I was not e%pecting you to arrive for quite some time and was deep in thought about the 100dicrous situation I am in.

Equius climbs to his feet, already sweating profusely, and reaches for a towel on a rack next to his now toppled workbench
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:07 pm

*Eridan walks an after Karkat, careful not to step on any robot pieces. One messed up limb is already more than enough. Aradia peeks inside curious what's causing the ruckus but doesn't enter*

i wwas gonna say tear yourself awway from the navvy project for a moment but guess you had other priorities

*He flops his useless arm in front of Equius' face*

got anythin in stock to replace this wwith
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Equius leans forward to inspect Eridan's arm, taking it in his hands and feeling for the bones, before raising his eyebrows and glancing at Eridan incredulously. He starts when he spots Aradia looking in and quickly looks away, sweating even more

D --> I uh, will not inquire as to how you lost all the bones in your arm. I should have something that can allow you to move your arm with relative ease. Alternatively, I could simply replace it with a robotic enhancement. The latter process will be significantly more... painful. E%crutiating, even.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 5:31 pm

*Eridan shrugs, trying to mask his moment of hesitation*

im not here for half solutions i wwant wwhatevver gadget givves me the same ability my old arm had or better
im technically an admiral noww i gotta be battle ready wwithin the wweek
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:38 pm

D --> The first option will most likely restore your old arm to full capacity using an e%oskeleton that connects to your nerves to allow you a full range of motion. The latter will replace your arm with a fully robotic arm, much like Vriska's old one, e%cept much more in tune with your mind, and much stronger.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:35 am

Eridan grimaces at the mention of Vriska. He's not exactly looking forward to her inevitable jabs about "jacking her style" or something equally unoriginal whenever she surfaces again. Even that might be enough of a reason to go with the exoskeleton if it does what it has to.
...No he can't make his decision based on a few petty remarks. If Es can't be talked into leaving the Endemic he's gonna need every edge he can get

this limbs failin completely at bein anywwhere near a functional arm
might as wwell get rid a it
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:38 am

*Equius nods and guides Eridan to a cleared out stainless steel table in the corner of his lab. He guides Eridan down on top of it, then pulls up a rolling chair and a smaller table with a large array of welding instruments*

D --> I suggest holding your breath, there will be a lot of b100d involved.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:49 am

*Eridan glances at the tools, now beginning to feel slightly nervous about this whole idea*

hey kar if you dont havve anything important to be wworkin on maybe you should look into gettin some medical research goin
anesthetics in particular come to mind
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:25 am

Karkat crossed his arms.
WHAT? ARE YOU TOO MUCH OF A WRIGGLER TO GET THE AMPUTATION DONE NOW?
DO YOU NEED TO TAKE A NAP LIKE TAVROS DID?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 pm

*Eridan glares at him*

fuck you kar ivve been bisected before howw much experience wwith gettin cut into pieces do YOU havve
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 am

Equius shakes his head and pulls out a power saw. It turns on with a VRRR and he brings it down to Eridan's arm, meeting metal with flesh as he slowly makes the incision, holding Eridan to the table with his other hand, trying not to collapse his rib cage with his tremendous STRENGTH
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Eridan tenses up completely, shutting his eyes and clenching his teeth. In the next couple seconds his thought process is more or less as follows:

fuck fuck ffuck shit that hurts fuck okay OKAY think happy thoughts think happy thoughts fef no FUCK gogdammit kar maybe no no fuck him hes fuckin laughin at me i swwear no no HAPPY thoughts SHIPS ships are nice im gonna build a lot of ships and fight a lot of pirates wwith my nice neww arm an god dammit i really wwanna kill someone right noww FUCK

He's vaguely aware there's starting to be a lot of warm sticky blood on the wrong side of his skin, and also that he doesn't seem to be breathing, though he's not entirey if that's because he's actively holding his breath or because what he assumes to be a giant metal hoofbeast is crushing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Equius continues to slice through Eridan's arm, grunting when his tool hits Eridan's bone, then forcing his way through with an ear splitting CRACK. After severing the remaining nerve endings, he turns off the saw, reaches for a large blade, and cleaves the rest of Eridan's arm off, where it falls to the floor with a plop. He reaches for his mechanical arm prototype and attaches each severed nerve ending to the robotic arm, before standing up and pushing his chair away, taking a few steps back to give Eridan room, then gestures for him to give it a shot
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:15 pm

*It takes a few seconds before it really settles in that the constant influx of fresh new pain has subsided into a (still considerably Really Not Very Nice At All, but) more tolerable burning where his arm now ends. He opens his eyes*

are wwe
are wwe done

*He sees the metal arm*

oh

*He begins moving a few fingers, somewhat unsure. Then, sitting up straight and with more confidence, he starts balling and stretching his hand and moving the arm itself*

holy shit this is great

*A bottle of faygo appears in his hand and vanishes again, and he moves to stand up from the table using his new hand as support (which he notices hurts like shit and he should probably not be doing that again for a while but at least it works). His foot connects with something squishy. He looks down*

ah jegus

*He crouches and picks up his old hand, holding it some distance away from him. It flops over uselessly. Eridan grimaces, then drops the hand on the table and tentatively starts moving his rings over to his new hand*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:15 pm

SO ERIDAN, NOW THAT WE GOT YOU YOUR SHINY NEW ARM, MIND STARTING TO EXPLAIN WHAT GOT YOU SENT TO THE HOSPITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 1:52 am

I'M 8AAAAAAAACK LOSERS!

With a FWOOSH, Vriska Serket lands outside the workshop. Dozens of spectators shout out in surprise and excitement. Hardly any time at all passes before a full on mob forms. Vriska laughs, then grunts as Terezi climbs off her back and pulls out her cane, placing the end in front of her and resting both her hands on the hilt. She leans forward and frowns at the massive crowd, who grow quiet. She cackles maniacally

OK4Y 3V3RYON3 YOUV3 H4D YOUR FUN NOW CL34R OUT OF H34R B3FOR3 1 C4LL TH3 THR3SH1CUT1ON3RS

As the crowd disperses she turns to Vriska and slugs her in the arm

OW!!!!!!!! What the hell, Terezi?

H4V3 YOU 3V3R H34RD OF TH3 T3RM SUBTL3TY 3V3N ONC3 1N YOUR L1F3

It's not MY fault I'm the center of attention wherever I go. They just can't help themselves around me!

TH3Y L1K3 YOU FOR TH3 NOV3LTY 4ND WH4T YOU R3PR3S3NT NOT FOR WHO YOU 4CTU4LLY 4R3
1 H4RDLY TH1NK TH4T COUNTS

Whatever. I don't need you to deliber8 on the commitment of my fans, Terezi.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 11:49 am

*Eridan captchalogues his detached arm (he has no idea what he's gonna do with the thing and honestly the idea of having it in his sylladex is pretty weird but its damn well his arm and he's not leaving it lying around) and crosses the other, functional two*

wwhats that kar
oh yes it WWAS excruciatin and yes it does still hurt thanks for askin
you knoww its really great to havve a friend wwho thinks of your wwelbein first no matter wwhat
hypothetically a course since i wwouldnt knoww anyone like that

*He pauses when he hears a familiar voice outside*

wwas that fuckin vvris screamin

---

*Aradia, meanwhile, has been kind of bored just standing outside listening to power saw noises. She perks up when she recognizes a particular, rather self-assured tone and spots her two friends, and comes fluttering towards them over the heads of the last few onlookers*

hi guys its been a while! any horrible injuries on your ends?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:00 pm

OH GOD DAMN IT.
Karkat stomped outside and pointed at Vriska accusingly.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE *YOU* DOING HERE.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Vriska grins and gives Aradia a wave before strolling over with all the confidence of a peacock (or whatever the Alternian equivalent is). Her hair has grown out considerably and there are dozens of tears in her outfit, but she is otherwise unscathed

Heeeeeeeey ghost girl, we were hoping to find all of you here. I hope everything didn't fall completely apart while I was gone :::;D

1TS NOT 4S 1F YOU W3R3 4LL TH4T 1NVOLV3D 1N TH3 F1RST PL4C3
YOU PR3TTY MUCH FUCK3D OFF 4S SOON 4S W3 H1T TH3 SURF4C3 OF TH3 PL4N3T

Terezi's clothes are much more neat, but her left hand is heavily bandaged, and she has a small cut underneath her right eyebrow. She grins, sporting her razorlike teeth, and walks up to Aradia,
giving her a hug

GOOD TO S33 YOU 4R4D14 >:]

Terezi spies Karkat and winks at him, smiling even wider. Vriska just rolls her eyes and walks through the door, looking around

Ugh, Karkat, spare me the drama. I just flew for hours and am WAAAAAAAAY too tired to let your pedantic quips 8ug me right now. Where is everyone? All the cool kids 8esides Aradia seem to 8e oddly a8sent from your posse.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 pm

*Aradia happily returns the hug*

glad to see you too :)
you two look like youve been busy
what have you been up to?

--

wwelcome back vvris couldnt evven go eight seconds wwithout throwwin some shade huh

*He looks past her to give Terezi a casual wave with his new robo-arm*

hey ter

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no emojis dangit)
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Vriska glances at Eridan and immediately notices his robotic arm. Her eyebrows shoot up and she starts tutting and approaches Eridan, shaking her head slightly

Eridan I always knew you would figure out how gr8 I am, 8ut I didn't think you would go as far as to COPY me. I'd be flattered, if your job wasn't so tacky.

---------

W3V3 B33N 3XPLOR1NG MOSTLY
VR1SK4 D3C1D3D TO CH4LL3NG3 4 P4CK OF THOS3 M4SS1V3 CR34TUR3S B3C4US3 TH3Y WOULDNT MOV3 OUT OF OUR FL1GHT P4TH
W3 FOUND SOM3 PR3TTY CR4ZY STUFF L1K3 3V1D3NC3 OF OTH3R C1V1L4T1ONS
NON TROLL B4S3D ON3S TH4T W3R3 PR3TTY 4DV4NC3D
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 pm

HEY YOU DON'T GET TO JUST TELL ME TO FUCK OFF. I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION ON WHERE THE FUCK YOU'VE BEEN AFTER YOU ABANDONED US AND FLEW OFF TO GOG KNOWS WHERE.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Oh please, Karkat. Just 8ecause these losers put a crown on your thinkpan doesn't make you the 8oss of me. Last I checked, the only reason any of us are even HERE is 8ecause of me. When you were left in charge after Terezi killed me, everyone ended up DEAD. I hardly think you have ANY right to order me around, do you?

Vriska smirks and throws her hair back with her no-longer-robot-hand
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 11:57 pm

OF COURSE I HAVE A FUCKING RIGHT. YOU CAN'T JUST ABANDON YOUR FRIENDS LIKE MONTH-OLD GRUBLOAF THEN COME BACK EXPECTING A WARM WELCOME WITHOUT ANY FUCKING EXPLANATION. FUCKING MEENAH HAS BETTER MANNERS AND SHE'S BEEN TRYING TO CLAW HER WAY INTO MY SKIN AND BURROW IN THERE LIKE SHE'S A FLESH-EATING MARCHBUG SINCE DAY ONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equius' Workshop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: