Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Capitol Docks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:34 pm

*Feferi snorts and stalks off*
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Eridan stands there for a while, mentally cursing just about anyone and anything, as brooding people tend to do.
After a while though, the beauty of the ocean (and the increasingly unpleasant sunlight) distracts him from his somber thoughts. He turns around and decided to head back to his ship for a while.

By the time he arrives, his grumbling has picked up again, now turned on himself.

fuckin aces ampora another convversation handled wwith the social grace of a court jester
not like killin her an causin her to be deathly afraid a you wwere enough no lets try an guilt trip her too
if thats wwhat wwas happenin there fuck im not evven sure wwhat i wwas goin for myself

He enters his quarters and drops down into a chair, and uncaptchalogues all his documents on the table. They flutter down into a messy pile.
He rests his elbows on the papers and rubs his eyes beneath his glasses*

i said id givve her space dammit
that pier coulda been a balcony and then wwhat
idiot

Last edited by royalPawn on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Then she pr_b_bly w_uld h_ve died. Duh.

*Ezdret is leaning against a wall behind Eridan, observing her knife with critique*

Bet y_u're a re_l l_dies m_n huh.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 pm

*Eridan freezes up, then slowly brings his hands back down to table level. He doesn't turn around*

i dont much like people breakin into my quarters so i hope you havve a damn good reason for bein here
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:39 pm

*She grins, a futile gesture considering Eridan isn't looking at her, and twirls her knife between her fingers*

I w_nted t_ test y_ur strength bef_re I st_rt _ few missi_ns. Y_ur exist_nce c_ncerns _ few _f my superi_rs.

*She walks up behind Eridan and slaps him on the back*

N_w lets g_ upst_irs _nd h_ve _ nice m_tch!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:54 pm

*Eridan turns to look at Ezdret and examines her for a moment, puzzled*

you wwanna duel

*He frowns*

is this vvisit
wwhatevver organisation it is youre wworkin for
purely professional
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 pm

*Ezdret laughs loudly, throwing her head back, her hair draping down her back*

_H H_H_H_H_H_! N_ w_y in hell my b_ss w_uld KILL me if I c_me within ten feet _f y_u!

*Ezdret reaches out and twirls a lock of his hair*

Lets tussle h_t stuff.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:26 pm

*Eridan scowls*

i dont do duels anymore outside of a mutually acknowwledged kismesissitude
an im not about to break that rule to satisfy the curiosity a someone wwith obvviously not my best interests in mind
get the hell off my ship
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 pm

*Ezdret snickers*

M_ke me, little m_n.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 pm

*Eridan leans back in his chair*

an wwhat if i dont
are you gonna sit in the corner and make annoyin noises wwhile i wwork
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 pm

*Ezdret tips her head and makes a boo boo lip*

Well n_w th_t y_u've seen my f_ce, if y_u refuse to duel me I'll h_ve t_ kill y_u. Y_ur c_ll!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:48 am

*Eridan chuckles*

alright maybe wwe can wwork out an agreement
ill givve you your duel if you do me a favvor in return
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:51 am

*Ezdret frowns*

I me_n I'm d_ing this _f my _wn _cc_rd, my superi_rs w_uld l_ve if I just killed y_u right here. But sure, lets he_r y_ur f_v_r.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:04 am

right your superiors
see as a MORALLY UPSTANDIN CITIZEN i of course wwant to knoww if the people im associatin wwith are less principled than myself
in other wwords i wwanna knoww wwho these mysterious employers a yours are an wwhy the hell they got beef wwith me
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:08 am

*Ezdret looks at him and then bursts out laughing*

W_w th_t w_s g__d! H__ b_y. Well f_r st_rters I c_n tell y_u wh_ w_s the m_st recent pers_n t_ give me _n _rder!

*She grins and leans in close*

Y_ur Empress. Wh_, might I _dd, is VERY g__d l__king. I think I'll try _ bit _f th_t _ss myself _fter I'm d_ne with y_u.

Last edited by Uncertainhavoc on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 am

*Eridan stands up, trembling slightly and glaring as if Ezdret just spat in his face*

you broke into my hivve
THREATENED me
an despite this i wwas generous enough to do wwhat you wwanted for ONE simple honest answwer
but youre choosin to givve me RIDICULE an SLANDER

*A harpoon gun appears in his hand and he brushes Ezdret aside, heading for the stairs*

get on deck
youre about to get more than you bargained for
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:04 pm

*Ezdret laughs with excitement and warps to the deck immediately, knife in hand, twirling it*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:35 pm

*Eridan swings open the doors and steps outside, where he briefly halts in surprise*

god dammit of course youre a bloody psionic

*He quickly makes a mental list of the abilities she could have that let her appear on deck so quickly.
Teleportation of course. Some kind of time warping or illusion. Duplication? He didn't recall any psionics doing THAT but who knows. Hell maybe they're just twins.
Being a strong supporter of empirical research, he decides he'll need a little more data.
He fires his weapon, and a whirling harpoon is launched at Ezdret's torso*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:37 pm

*Ezdret smiles and vanishes, her knife tip pricking the skin on the back of Eridan's neck*

Surely y_u h_ve m_re th_n th_t?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:46 pm

*A chill goes down Eridan's spine. He presses a button and the harpoon suddenly stops and flies backwards as the wire retracts. Eridan leaps forward and swings his arm, giving the harpoon extra momentum as it once again flies toward Ezdret*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:48 pm

*Ezdret warps until she's upside down above the harpoon strand and slices the connection with ease before warping again to stand on the deck, all in the span of a few seconds*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:15 pm

*Eridan, just a little impressed, wastes no time in tossing the now useless harpoon at his opponent.
It's mostly meant as a distraction as he whips out a more potent weapon -Ahab's Crosshairs- and takes aim*

*Then he remembers she's standing in front of his quarters and curses inwardly, readying himself for her next move*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:17 pm

*Ezdret casually sidesteps the weapon without taking her eyes off of Eridan. Her eyes light up at the sight of the weapon*

_h g__dness! Is th_t _ l_ser gun??? Well we c_n't h_ve y_u firing th_t here!

*Ezdret warps behind Eridan and lays a hand on his back before warping both of them to a nearby cliffside, then warping herself a distance away, grinning*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:25 pm

god DAMMIT

*Not allowing himself time to be surprised, he immediately snaps his aim back onto her and fires, a giant white beam and shards of rocks caught in the blast piercing the air*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:46 pm

*Ezdret eyes widen and she warps to the left, narrowly avoiding the beam*

W_sn't expecting TH_T!

*She grins and spins her knife in her hand, looking excited. She stills for a moment, and then warps in front of Eridan, swinging for his face before warping behind him and bring the hilt down towards his spine*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Docks   The Capitol Docks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Capitol Docks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next