Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice Date Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 12:00 pm

Nice Date Park City_park_by_sozinthis-d9wr5g1

The Nice Date Park, funded by Karkat's threshicutioner organization, was designed with a heavy basis off of the park from one of his favorite Rom Coms, starring Troll Will Smith. You can often find Karkat staring longingly at the park, dreaming of the day he can take someone on a "Nice Date" and finally embody his role model, Troll Will Smith
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 11:06 am

Esdret and Innsta warp together into the park, and Esdret takes a few steps away. She stands still for a few moments, then turns and smiles at Innsta. And then... she drops to the grassy floor and starts laughing hysterically
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Innsta holds her hands up and backs away from esdret slowly, grimacing
yo... like what the actual fuck was that whole death threat on my boss about there???and the whole eridan thing tyou still havent explained?? you gotta tell me what the fuck is going on like right now because you are more and more suspish by the second
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Esdret stretches a bit and walks over to a tree and turns to face Innsta, leaning against the trunk and sporting a small grin

My life is pretty c_mplic_ted. I h_ve _ l_t _f c_mpeting interests vying f_r my _ttenti_n these d_ys, _nd _ne _f th_se interests w_nts y_ur king de_d.

She gives a noncommittal shrug

F_r n_w I'm trying t_ s_tisfy _ll sides, _nd I think every side w_uld be s_tisfied by this _utc_me. He's still _live, which m_kes s_me pe_ple h_ppy. I _ls_ m_de it kn_wn th_t his _cti_ns c_uld h_ve c_nsequences _nd th_t he c_n't misuse his p_wer. Th_t'll m_ke _ L_T _f tr_lls feel relieved. _nd I m_n_ged t_ m_ke my b_ss' p_wer kn_wn t_ K_rk_t. _ll with _ne single, h_rmless st_tement.

Still trying t_ decide which gr_up I w_nt t_ s_tisfy the m_st, th_ugh. Rest _ssured,
every_ne y_u c_re _b_ut will be perfectly s_fe fr_m _ny thre_tening _cti_n I might t_ke.

Esdret drops her nonchalant composure and looks Innsta dead in the face, very serious

I pr_mise I'm n_t _n evil girl. W_uld y_u be willing t_ give me _ ch_nce?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Innsta just seemed disappointed.
mmmm i'm sorry but i think i have to figt you now? you're cool and all but like. this is a little too much. and you were kkkkkiiiiiinda spouting off some treason kinda stuff. whether you've chosen sides or not, this whole thing seems pretty fucked up to me
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Esdret frowns and folds her arms, staring at her with the beginnings of dismay

I me_n, I h_ve n_ re_s_n t_ fight y_u. It cert_inly w_n't be very enj_y_ble _nd it presents n_ benefits t_ me. I c_uld just telep_rt _r_und until y_u tire _ut _r get b_red, _nd th_t s_unds like _ pretty b_d time f_r the b_th _f us.

Plus I h_ven't d_ne _nything technic_lly illeg_l s_ I'm n_t sure if y_u h_ve the _uth_rity t_ _tt_ck me? H_nestly y_u _tt_cking me unpr_v_ked w_uld pr_b_bly BENEFIT the tr_lls wh_ w_nt K_rk_t de_d. It's y_ur c_ll th_ugh I guess. I w_n't _tt_ck y_u th_ugh s_...
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:28 am

you did sorta attack a general and then throw a death threat at one of the rulers inside of the palace? im not an expert or anything but im pretty sure thats not legal or really "unprovokesd". the attack, that is. unprovoked. not the attacking a general and death threat. though that kinda sorta was too? i mean even WITH an employer that wants you to fuck up specificalyl karkat for some reason instead of the other rulers tlo you kind of fucked it up by making your intentions known? or at least like. your employer's intentions?
OH also the whole having an employer who has actively told you to kill karkat is definitely illegal. that one i know for sure. i don't even fucking know WHY someone would want him dead but that's fdefinitely not allowed on ym watch.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 10:22 pm

Esdret sighs and falls to the ground, crossing her legs and closing your eyes

It's _lw_ys s_mething. _nd y_u l__ked like _ l_t _f fun, t__.

Esdret runs a hand through her hair, scrunching a handful in her palm and leaning her head back
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am

Innsta sighs.
Yeah bitvh, you did too! but this. it's too much. i dont wanbt to fight you. i'm not gonna fight you. at least not yet. i'm just... gonna head home for now. and if one day you decide to chill out and not work for someone who wants my boss dead, hit me up. but i can't hang around someone like you until then.
Innsta backs away and starts to leave.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:28 am

Esdret smiles as she leaves, but says nothing
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:37 am

Innsta sighs and falls sitting to the ground with a resounding thump. She rubbed her face, groaning as her phone pinged.
god fuckng damn it.
She took out her phone and checked the message.
carcinoGeneticist has started trolling innstaNowaitfuck:
She let out a coarse whine. More work? Today has already been so tiring. She just wanted to take a fucking nap. She typed out a reply.
IN: be there in 12
She got up and began to jog back to the threshicutioner den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice Date Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Date Park   Nice Date Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Date Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: