Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Palace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

The Palace - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:24 pm

And p-Eopl-E qu-Estion-Ed MY c)(oic-E of moirail.

Nep glares at Feferi, who glances to the side innocently, grinning slightly

:33 < anyways! we became really close after that! feferi was basically my sole confidant after-
:33 < you know

She frowns, looking extremely frustrated, then shakes herself and continues

:33 < and as we spent more time recovering from all the craziness that was sgrub we grew even closer
:33 < and since someone was continually spurning my advances feferi had no reason to assume i wasnt available
:33 < and has therefore done nothing wrong and shouldnt be being put down by her fellow ruler!
:33 < the same goes for feferi but im not talking to her right now so dont even start with me
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 am

Karkat looked back to the two trolls, eye twitching as he held out his finger seemingly about to lay down the ground works for dumbest fucking argument in paradox space before putting his hand down giving a resounding sigh, and letting out a groan.
I KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO MAKE UP FOR THE COLOSSAL WALL OF FUCK YOU I'VE CONSTRUCTED OVER THE SWEEPS, BUT I'M TRYING. YOU DON'T DESERVE THE SHIT I'VE BEEN PUTTING YOU THROUGH AND I'M SORRY.
Karkat looked back up, glaring at Feferi.
BUT WHILE FEFERI HASN'T *TECHNICALLY* SCREWED THE WOOFBEAST IN THIS PARTICULAR QUADRANT PURSUIT, SAYING SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG IS STRETCHING THE ACCURACY BAND A FEW MILES TOO FAR.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 am

Nepeta folds her arms skeptically

:33 < and youve nefur done anything wrong either
:33 < efurryone in this room is pure of sin
:33 < you know what i meant karkitty
:33 < now can we all make up and be friends or does someone else have a purroblem?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:27 pm

*Eridan chuckles humorlessly *

course not i cant imagine there could still be bad blood betwween any a us
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Nepeta stares at Eridan for a few moments before throwing her hands in the air and walking up to him

:33 < nya know what this is really dumb
:33 < feferi you and eridan need to solve your differences

W)(AT?

Feferi spins and stares at Nepeta, stunned and slightly hurt

:33 < were all here and i dont s33 this situation improving on its own any time soon
:33 < plus im super cute and nyall would f33l bad about making me upset so i think im gonna abuse that
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 pm

*Eridan, caught off guard, glances at Feferi*

look nep im gonna havve to stop you there
i appreciate you tryin to help but this isnt about some disagreement i fuckin bleww a hole in her chest
if she wwants to talk things out itll havve to be on her terms
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Nepeta puts her hands on her hips and glares at Eridan

:33 < what part of too cute to refuse did you not get
:33 < also as my now proteg33 i f33l the n33d to not have you and my cr-
:33 < feferi
:33 < at each others throats all the time
:33 < its sorta gonna imp33d the purrogress
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 5:12 pm

shoulda thought of that before ropin me into this

*He shrugs*

im fine wwith talkin if she is i just dont wwanna force things
our last convversation didnt exactly go swwimmingly
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Karkat scoffed.
NO SHIT? WE'D NEED FIFTY FUCKING TAVROS' TO CLEAN UP ALL THE SHIT THAT YOU TWO BULGEMUNCHERS THREW EVER SO CASUALLY INTO THE BREEZE BLENDER. I'M FUCKING DOWN WITH NEPETA KICKING YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES INTO GEAR SO YOU CAN GLUB AND MAKE UP INSTEAD OF HAVING PARADOX SPACE'S MOST PATHETIC ONE-SIDED PLATONIC HATE SPAT.
AND HEY, MAYBE ONCE WE FINALLY GET OVER THIS COMPLETE PILE OF HORSESHIT YOU TWO CAN START ACTUALLY DOING YOUR FUCKING JOBS AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Feferi stays silent for a long time. Her face is troubled, a conflicted mess of thoughts flashing across it. Finally she shakes herself, her 2x3dent appearing in her hand. She slams the butt of the weapon into the column, shaking the entire walkway

-Enoug)(! N-Ep-Eta, t)(is is going too far. Put yours-Elf in my position! Imagin-E if Gamz-E-E w-Er-E standing )(-Er-E inst-Ead of -Eridan! Ar-E you bot)( t-Elling m-E you'd forgiv-E )(IM?

Nepeta stares at Feferi, her mouth agape. She manages a small squeak, then slams her jaw shut
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:30 am

YOU KNOW WHAT? I FUCKING *WISH* GAMZEE WAS WILLING TO TRY.
I FUCKING KNOW HOW HARD I TRIED DESPITE HOW MUCH OF A COMPLETE SHIT-FOR-BRAINS DUMBFUCK OF AN IDEA IT WAS. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? UNLIKE ME YOU ACTUALLY GOT ERIDAN HERE ALL UP AND READY TO TALK ABOUT THIS TOMFUCKERY!
I DON'T THINK THIS FLAMING ASSWAGON OF A SITUATION IS EVEN FUCKING COMPARABLE,
SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO TRAP ME INTO SUCH A SHITTY FUCKING SITUATION YOU PSYCHOTIC FISH-FACED BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 am

Feferi gapes at Karkat, staring at him with unblinking eyes. Slowly she turns and looks Eridan over,
a sloppy mess of emotions strewn across her face like the floor of a teenage troll. Her 2x3dent disappears again and she looks down. Her fists clench into tight balls, her veins bulging. With a large sigh, she releases her hands from their death grip and looks up and stalks right up to Eridan, staring him dead in the eyes, searching. Her mouth is turned in a slight frown, but her usual hatred is gone, replaced with a strange, almost morbid gaze
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:24 am

Eridan recoils just slightly in surprise but doesn't break eye contact. To have her scrutinize him like this, like a lioness judging if a troll is a threat to her cubs, is a little disconcerting to say the least, but the lack of fire in her eyes gives him hope.

hey fef uh

he begins a little uncertain

shouldnt this talkin thing invvolvve a little more
talkin
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:38 am

Without warning, she slaps him across the face as hard as she can, but before he can go sprawling into the grass she snags his arm and yanks him into an embrace and holds him, tentatively

T)(at was for killing m-E and Kanaya. And t)(is is for trying to fix it -Ev-En t)(oug)( I ignor-Ed you.

She steps back and gives him a lookover, then smiles in his presence for the first time in a very long time

Mayb-E I s)(ould try b-Eing forgiving again. If N-Ep-Eta can still b-E flus)(-Ed for Karkat aft-Er all t)(-E glubbing BS )(-E put )(-Er t)(roug)(, I don't s-Ea w)(y I can't try to forgiv-E my -Ex moirail.

She gives him a quick staredown. Nepeta shifts uncomfortably at the mention of moirails

So long as )(-E is actually )(ON-EST wit)( )(ims-Elf.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am

*Eridan's cheek stings, but in a way it's far less intense than the lingering warmth of her hug. He feels shaky, off-balance but in a way that is welcomingly different, like a puddle in his stomach where a sharp ice sculpture used to be. He's even getting a bit teary-eyed. Fuck. Actually no, you know what? He's totally okay with that. He smiles the most genuine, if somewhat unsteady, smile he's smiled in a long time*

i wwill fef i promise you that
thank you
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 am

Karkat clapped sarcastically.
CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS YOU TWO ON FINALLY COMING TO YOUR GOD DAMN SENSES. GLAD TO SEE WE CAN FINALLY BURY THE FUCKING THRESHER THERE. SO NOW THAT WE ALL GATHERED AROUND THE FUCKING SHARING CIRCLE AND SHARED OUR TRUE FEELINGS AND ARE ALL CIVIL AND *NOT* ABOUT TO KILL EACH OTHER, CAN WE ACTUALLY MOVE THE FUCK ALONG HERE?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 am

Nepeta elbows Karkat in the ribs indignantly

:33 < karkitty what the furrick!

Feferi laughs, then plops down on the grass cross legged

Okay l-Ets )(-Ear about t)(is cobalt blood t)(at i )(-Eard kick-Ed your butt, -Eridan.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 am

oh

*Eridan's smile melts into a look of uncertainty*

right her
wwell im glad neps thinkin of enlistin her i wwas actually gonna suggest just that
cause uh

*He gives Karkat a look, not sure how much he should disclose*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Karkat glared straight through Eridan's ganderbulbs, shaking his head no. He turned his attention back to Feferi.
LISTEN, I GET THAT YOU TWO JUST SWEARED WITH YOUR EXTRANEOUS NUB APPENDAGE ABOUT BEING HONEST ABOUT THIS SHIT, BUT THIS IS ONE DISCUSSION I'M GOING TO HAVE TO VETO.
He glanced at Nepeta for a split second, a worried frown on his face.
AT LEAST FOR NOW. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT NONE OF US DO SOMETHING EVEN MORE COLOSSALLY STUPID AND COMPLETELY THINKPANLESS, ERIDAN.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Feferi eyes Karkat up, considering. Leaning back, she sighs in resignation

It's okay I suppos-E I will find out lat-Er anyways. So long as you can promis-E N-Ep-Eta's saf-Ety.

:33 < i can purromise that! i dont n33d ampurra or karkitty to vouch fur me
:33 < especially after i just mopped the floor with the former and could easily do the same with the latter

Nepeta winks, causing Feferi to snicker
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 2:16 pm

*Eridan gives a hmpf to no one specific*

so you fightin people bein a lovvely segue back to my earlier question
wwhats the deal wwith you an peixes oh point fivve
if you dont mind me askin that is i guess its really none a my business in the end
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Nep starts and blushes a deep shade of olive. She reaches up and runs a hand through her hair

:33 < well i uh
:33 < maybe sorta attacked karkitty in the forest?
:33 < and his blue blood friend ran off to get help
:33 < but its fine karkitty and i made up!
:33 < unfortunately m33nah got there a bit too late and sort of
:33 < drop kicked me into a tr33?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 10:59 pm

SHE NEARLY FUCKING KILLED NEPETA IS WHAT HAPPENED! THAT INSUFFERABLE FISHHUMPING PAIN IN THE WASTE CHUTE LITERALLY DOESN'T THINK ABOUT JACK SHIT FOR TWO GOD DAMN SECONDS BEFORE LEAPING INTO ACTION LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY IN A ONE TROLL TRAPEZE ACT.
SHE LITERALLY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A SINGLE *FUCK* ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS EITHER LIKE ANY DECENT FUCKING PERSON WOULD HAVE AFTER HAVING A DANCE PARTY ON SOMEONE'S NUGBONE. SHE IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST WORTHLESS TAINTCHAFING DUMBASSES I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH IN THE PAST 5 SWEEPS.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Feferi raises an eyebrow

Sort of lik-E )(ow som-Eon-E ran )(-Ead first into a plan to troll som-E )(umans wit)(out any for-Et)(oug)(t w)(atso-Ev-Er, basically causing t)(-E n-Ear d-Estruction of Paradox Spac-E?
Or )(ow about t)(at tim-E you ran )(eadfirst at Lord -Englis)( and got KOd instantly?

:33 < feferi!

I'm mad at M-E-Ena)( too! )(ow-Ev-Er, NON-E of us und-Erstand or )(av-E -Ev-En tak-En t)(-E TIM-E to figur-E out M-E-Ena)(. S)(-E's don-E a LOT for p-Eopl-E, and w)(il-E s)(-E may s-E-Em cold )(-Eart-Ed at tim-Es, I still look up to )(-Er!

She gives Karkat a hard stare, folding her arms

And from t)(-E way I )(-Ear it s)(-E was coming to YOUR r-Escu-E. You s)(ar-E a lot in common wit)( )(-Er, Karkat. It's w)(y I r-Esp-Ect you, and I'm sur-E t)(-E sam-E )(olds tru-E for many of t)(-E ot)(-Ers, as loath-E as t)(-Ey mig)(t b-E to admit it.

Feferi flashes a toothy grin, the moonlight glinting off of her sharpened fangs
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 5:50 pm

*Eridan nods*

yeah kar givve her some credit youre both just lookin out for us
wwith your owwn personal styles a wwhether you like it or not
maybe you guys should havve one a these talks wwith her too theyvve got a pretty stellar track record so far

*His tone is casual, but he's quite troubled by how serious this thing seems to have been. Actually...part of him is kind of glad. If even Nepeta can turn against her friends... He decides not to voice these thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Palace
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next