Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Threshicutioners Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

Threshicutioners Den Empty
PostSubject: Threshicutioners Den   Threshicutioners Den Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Threshicutioners Den Thief_Game_Concept_Art_MLD_24

The den of the Threshicutioners, directly adjacent to the castle, is a dark, gloomy, mechanical masterpiece. Not only do most of these gears and wheels act as a power source for the city, they also act as a training course for all new cadets to hone their skills.
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Threshicutioners Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threshicutioners Den   Threshicutioners Den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Karkat kicks open the door.
EVERYBODY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING.

The threshicutioner den was dead quiet. Karkat looked around the nearly abandoned area.

... GUYS?

Karkat stalked over to the second-in-command's room and violently knocked on the door.

INNSTA! GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ROOM.

The door creaked open, a tired female blue blood peeked out of a crack in the door.
... Karkat?

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE? THE HUMAN TOOTHFAIRY? WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY?

Innsta poked her head further out and glanced around the den, trying to understand exactly what was going on.
They left.

NO SHIT THEY LEFT! WHERE'D THEY GO?

I think it was an off day. No training today or something. Everyone just bailed for the day.

Karkat's face was contorted in an extreme anger. He clenched his fists.
WHO EXACTLY SAID THERE WAS NO TRAINING TODAY?

Innsta glanced down at her wrist, seemingly checking the time from a watch that wasn't there.
You did? You mentioned how we did a googd job last time- *good. Jesus christ I'm tired.- and how we should take the day off. So everyone went into the city to do whatever people normally do on their time off.

Karkat gave a strangled noise of anguish before dropping his head into his hand, rubbing his face as he tried to get over the wave of rage he was riding.
god fucking damn it.
He looked back up.
ALRIGHT THEN. YOU'RE COMING WITH ME.

Innsta's eyes snapped open immediately.
Wait, what?

YOU FUCKING HEARD ME, I'VE DECIDED I'M HEADING OUT AND YOU'RE COMING WITH ME SEEING AS YOU'RE THE ONLY LAZY SACK OF PROCESSED GRUB THAT DECIDED TO STAY HERE. SO CONSIDER THIS EXTRA ON THE JOB TRAINING.

Innsta groaned.
I just wanted to sleep in...
Innsta closed the door and changed into her threshicutioner uniform before leaving the room.
I was having such a lovely dream of the wilderness too...

Karkat left the den with Innsta following closely behind, yawning, sickle drawn.
Back to top Go down

Threshicutioners Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: