Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City Streets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

City Streets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Karkat walks on the streets, headed towards Equius' workshop.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 am

*Aradia (floating a little off the ground) and Eridan (worryingly glancing at his limp arm every so often) tag along with him*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 am

*Nepeta zips through the streets, gliding along with blinding speed as she heads for the Hunters Office*
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Karkat walks back tot he palace.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 2:52 am

Sandstriker wrote:
Innsta, seeing the trip, runs over to Ezdret.
Oh god, are you alright?
She bent down trying to help her up.
That probably felt like shit.

The _nly thing re_lly hurt is my pride. Th_t, _nd my n_se. W_w this hurts.

Esdret reaches for Innsta's outstretched hand, allowing herself to be pulled to her feet, then dramatically falls into Innsta's arms

_h w_e is me, n_w I _m in need _f _ f_ir m_iden t_ t_ke c_re _f me.

She opens her eyes to see Innsta's blank face and winks

Th_t's y_u, in c_se it w_sn't cle_r. Distr_cting me like th_t, y_u better t_ke resp_nsibility.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 8:26 am

W-well I um.
Innsta's face burned a bright blue, completely flustered by having someone fall into her arms.
I'll see what i can do, miss.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Esdret allows herself to be carried by Innsta as they start walking, gazing at her face the whole time

Wh_t is y_ur n_me? I'd like t_ be inf_rmed _b_ut the identity _f my s_vi_r _fter _ll.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Innsta doesn't entirely look at Esdret, still embarrassed over being called a fair maiden and having just barely worked up the energy to walk.
I- um- Innsta?
She looked down at Esdret for just a second before looking back up to the street.
whop - i mean who are you exactly? and um, where are we- or i guess i taking you?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Esdret stares at Innsta for a moment before laughing and leaning into Innsta's chest

G_SH y_u _re S_ cute. Y_u need to rel_x _ little! My n_me is Esdret.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Thank you? I'm Innsta, wait no i said that already... it's nice to meet you! then hoild you i guess? are you um, alright to walk now, or...
Innsta trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Esdret nods and jumps to her feet, massaging her temple with her left hand. She glances back at Innsta and smiles again

Why s_ nerv_us? Y_u seem pretty w_und up. Did s_mething h_ppen? I'm pretty g__d _t keeping secrets, y_u kn_w.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Innsta glanced behind her for a moment before returning the smile with a rather goofy (and toothy) grin.
Nope! Everything's perfectly a-ok. Just been a rough day is all. But ah- hey, silly question here. You wouldn't happen to say, know a guy name d Loomin? ah you know what? it's fine.
dumb question.

Innsta looked up at Esdret's temple, eyebrow raised.
you sure you're alright though? i'm not really sure what happened before ya fell but if you need something i can help. probably.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Esdret massages the bridge of her nose and nods, grinning. She drops into a stance and rapid warps around Innsta about two dozen times before coming to a stop a distance aways, holding a strange flower. She sniffs it, then warps in front of Innsta and extends it outwards

I think it suits y_u.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Innsta stares down at the flower, shocked. She tenderly takes the flower, looking up and down at Esdret and the flower.
Y-y-you have psionics.?
She looks back to Esdret, stars in her eyes.
OHMYGODTHATIS *SO* COOL!!! i've never met a teal bllood with powers before!
what's it like???
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Esdret frowns, confused

Wh_t's wh_t like? I'm n_t sure I underst_nd the questi_n. D_ y_u me_n wh_t's it like t_ h_ve psi_nics?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 am

uh??? yeah! you have like the coolest powers and arent even a BUOY! gog it must be so fun being able to teleport, right?
Innsta's smile was threatening to take over her entire face, because holy shit a teleporting cobalt is amazing. She looked at esdret's confused face and her smile dropped and she looked away, scratching the back of her neck, embarrassed over all her fawning.
Sorry, got a lil bit over excited. you probably get a lot of questions about that like ALL the time...
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 am

W_nt t_ see wh_t its like?

Esdret holds out her hand, grinning
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 am

Innsta's grin innstant-(:v)-ly returned to her face as she took Esdret's hand.
That would be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:02 pm

The two disappear from existence, wind blowing down the now empty street
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Streets   City Streets - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Streets
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6