Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equius' Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 4:36 am

*Aradia's eyes light up and her wings flutter just a little*

other civilizations?
terezi that sounds amazing i have to see this!
were they old? what do you think happened to them? how advanced were they?

---

*Eridan pinches the bridge of his nose. This fucking girl*

did you consider maybe wwe could havve avvoided evveryone dyin if SOME a us at least managed to stick around to help instead a gettin offed by our owwn friends in advvance
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 4:48 am

Karkat oh my gog you are being SUCH a drama queen. Drama king? Emperor? Whatever. The point is, stop being a dum8 8a8y and 8lowing things out of proportion. I left to go adventuring with my girl Terezi, who I might add is my MOIRAIL now. Ever heard of that? Of course you haven't. 8oth of your quadrants are a8out as empty as Tavros' thinkpan. Anyways, things were weeeeeeeell handled 8efore I left, and everything seems to 8e all right now, minus Eridan losing his arm, but no one really cares a8out that anyways, so my point stands.

She turns to Eridan and shakes her head, disappointed

And as for your little comment, Eridan, I can't 8elieve you'd make it so EASY for me. Unlike you, I wasn't put down for being a rabid woof8east intent on killing all of his, and I hesitate to use this term, friends. 8ut yea, sure, try to tie even MORE connections to me, since I know how AWFUL it must feel to NOT 8e me :::;D.

------

TH3Y W3R3 PR3TTY D4MN OLD
W4Y OLDER TH4N 1 THOUGHT POSS1BL3
TH3Y MUST H4V3 B33N M4D3 4T TH3 V3RY B3G1NN1NG OF-
OH MY GOD WH4T 1S VR1SK4 S4Y1NG 1N TH3R3
1S SH3 ST4RT1NG 4 F1GHT 4LR34DY?
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:22 pm

*Aradia briefly glances inside and shrugs, still smiling though not quite as starry-eyed*

looks like it
i guess youre going to go and stop her then?

----

*Eridan grits his teeth*

yeah must be pretty fuckin amazin bein able to paint yourself as the big damn hero no matter howw many times you screww up
did you come back just to find some people to dump your toxicity on again or wwere you just wworried ter might need a change a scenery to deal wwith your bs any longer
hope it doesnt come to that theres not really anyone else left wwhod bother tryin to fix you at this point is there
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Terezi sighs and nods, stalking towards Vriska

--------------

Vriska stares at Eridan for a moment, before throwing her head back in laughter

Wow, Eridan! And here I thought you'd moved on. I'm waaaaaaaay out of your league now, kiddo. In fact- OW!!!!!!!!

Terzei smacks Vriska upside the head with the back of her cane, before bringing it back down to the floor and giving her a glare

VR1SK4 W4 H4V3 B33N B4CK 4LL OF 5 M1NUT3S STOP 4NT4GON1Z1NG 3V3RYON3 B3FOR3 1 DR4G YOU TO YOUR D4NC3STOR 4ND M4K3 YOU L1ST3N TO 4 L3CTUR3 ON FR13NDSH1P FOR 4 WHOL3 SW33P

She glances at Eridan and grins

3V3N 1F H3S B31NG 4 M4SS1V3 TOOL H3 H4RDLY D3S3RV3S YOUR FULL WR4TH R1GHT OFF TH3 B4T

Fiiiiiiiine. Whatever you say Terezi.

Vriska sighs and brings her hands to her hips, adopting a less antagonistic posture

So what the hell happened to you, Ampora?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Uncertainhavoc wrote:
Karkat oh my gog you are being SUCH a drama queen. Drama king? Emperor? Whatever. The point is, stop being a dum8 8a8y and 8lowing things out of proportion. I left to go adventuring with my girl Terezi, who I might add is my MOIRAIL now. Ever heard of that? Of course you haven't. 8oth of your quadrants are a8out as empty as Tavros' thinkpan. Anyways, things were weeeeeeeell handled 8efore I left, and everything seems to 8e all right now, minus Eridan losing his arm, but no one really cares a8out that anyways, so my point stands.
THE ONLY EMPTY QUADRANTS HERE ARE ERIDAN'S. I'VE BEEN DOING FUCKING FINE IN THAT DEPARTMENT, THANKS.
AS FOR MCGLUBBIN, HE GOT A JOB AS ADMIRAL FOR THE NAVY THEN IMMEDIATELY FUCKED IT UP BY FIGHTING SOME OTHER HIGHBLOOD WHO KICKED HIS ASS AND SENT HIM CRAWLING BACK, SEEMINGLY UNABLE TO ANSWER A GOD DAMN QUESTION ABOUT THEM.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Quick as a snake, Terezi is next to Karkat, grin a mile wide

WHOS TH3 LUCKY TROLL K4RK4T
YOU H4V3 TO T3LL M3 1 GOTT4 KNOW >:]
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:15 am

Karkat steps back.
AS IT TURNS OUT, MUCH LIKE THE REST OF MY LIFE, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. SO GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR CARTILAGINOUS NUB RIGHT ON OUT OF IT.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:06 am

*Eridan sighs trough his nose and leaves Karkat to fend off Terezi on his own, continuing his talk with Vriska on more amicable terms instead*

dont listen to him that little sparrin match didnt do anything permanent
it wwas the doc that wwas supposed to get me back on my feet he
you knoww wwhat youll get a kick out of this here

*He uncaptchalogues the arm again, which sits still in his robo-hand for a second before doing its patented "flop to the side like a limp noodle" trick*
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:19 pm

After peaking in for quite some time, and with a quick glance at Equius, Aradia strolls into the room and taps Vriska lightly on the shoulder. Vriska looks over her shoulder and gives Aradia a curious stare

you will have to fill me in on the details of your adventure! terezi had to cut it short because of you so i am going to hold you responsible ouo

Uh okay sure I guess. ANYWAYS, that is hilaaaaaaaarious, Eridan! Honestly I can see why Karkat got mad at me for leaving if our medical department is that 8ad. 8ut who's this mysterious high8lood you keep mentioning, Ampora? Someone trying to steal my game as resident 8adass?

Terezi snickers at the "Resident Badass" comment, but otherwise says nothing, content that Vriska is no longer being a total bitch
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:46 pm

*Eridan blips the arm back into hammerspace and smirks*

sorry vvris cant tell you or youll go tire out my duelin partner tryin to reclaim your title
no but actually she didnt wwant me talkin about her lady obvviously just vvalues her privvacy
as a true gentleman id nevver kiss an tell a course

*He frowns*

that wwas a figure a speech if you got any comments about it ill thank you to keep em for yourself
anywway thats me done wwhat really brings you guys back here
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:42 pm

WHAT THE FUCK AMPORA? THAT WASN'T THE DEAL. YOU SAID YOU'D TELL ME WHO THIS HIGHBLOOD WAS AFTER WE GOT YOUR ARM FIXED SO I COULD DO MY FUCKING JOB, AND AS YOUR EMPEROR AND THE ONE WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF THE NAVY IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU BETTER START FUCKING TALKING OR YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF BACK TO FLOATING ON DINGHY STIMULATING YOUR AUTOEROGENOUS SHAME GLOBES IN A PITY PARTY FOR ONE.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 3:29 am

For once, I think Karkat has a good point. It's definitely not a caliginous relationship or you would have almost immediately ru88ed it in my face. That doesn't really leave a lot of explanations as to why you had to cut your damn arm off. Either you pissed off someone totally random and they showed you what for, which I can certainly see happening 8ut somehow dou8t you surviving such an encounter; OR you ran into someone who INTENTIONALLY attacked you 8ut left you alive, judging from the fact that you're still 8reathing despite those precise cuts on your legs and arm. So what the hell happened, Ampora? Did you not use Aha8s or something, or were you jumped? There's too much you're not telling us here.

Vriska folds her arms and stares down Eridan, determined to get an answer out of him. Terezi nods in agreement but says nothing, and Aradia glances between them with relative excitement. At this point,
the entire room is staring at Eridan, waiting for his reply
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 11:28 am

*Eridan glances around the room, trying not to appear nervous*

wwhats wwrong wwith you people is it really so hard to believve i just found someone to spar wwith wwhos halfwway competent
if you dont keep fightin till someones dowwn its pretty shoddy trainin dont you think

*Looking around, it's becoming quite apparent that no one's buying it at this point. He finally cracks*

okay fine kar ill tell you just get us some privvacy
the rest a you its frankly none a your business
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Karkat sighs.
AT RISK OF PROLONGING THIS CONVERSATION EVEN MORE, WE'LL DISCUSS THIS AT THE PALACE. SEEMS ONLY FITTING TO DO SO.
Karkat started to walk out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Well I hardly plan on standing around HERE all day, and I'm going to find out sooner or later anyways :::Wink

Y34 3R1D4N YOU M4Y 4S W3LL T3LL 4LL OF US
1 F1GUR3D OUT K4RK4TS BLOOD COLOR TH3R3 1SNT 4 S1NGL3 S3CR3T H3 C4N K33P H1DD3N FROM M3 >:]

besides keeping secrets gets your friends killed. i think we have all figured that out by now OuO

The trio follows Karkat out without waiting for a response, Terezi and Vriska in front with Aradia floating behind them

Last edited by Uncertainhavoc on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 pm

*Eridan follows suit, mumbling something about noses and the sticking thereof*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equius' Workshop   Equius' Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equius' Workshop
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: New Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: