Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Afterfall Prequel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterfall Prequel RP

RP for all the characters before the start of Afterfall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tipsy Hue Nightclub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Alenda wraps her polearm around a loose pipe and grinds down it, landing on the alley floor with a thud

Heya Shrush I'm looking for Her Majesty. Shrish* fuck.

She glances at Suerte and instantly she has a throwing dagger in her hand, her robe seemingly springing it into her hand from thin air

You being bothered, Shrish?
Back to top Go down
https://afterfall.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Suerte popped up to his feet and held his hands out non-threateningly.
WO[A]H WO[A]H HEY-

Shrish immediately regained any remaining missing remnants of her composure and looked up calmly to Alenda and shrugged.
Eh. Don't worry about him. Not worth the trouble.
She stood back up and dusted off her dress. She pushed the still freaked Suerte aside, stealthily slipping a card into his pocket. She glanced towards the back entrance to the club and nodded her head towards it.
Last I saw of Desarthi, she was getting her freak on with some cute blue blood chick.
I could help-- you find her if you want.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Alenda's eyes catch the flash of the card slipping into the olive blood's pocket but doesn't acknowledge it. She grins, tilting her head towards the door

I saw the crowd filing into the bar from the front and figured she was in there. I was gonna slip in through the frotn, but I noticed you in the alleyway and came o check on you. Front*
to* fuck.

She frowns, pulling Shrish aside slightly

Are you doing okay? Your makeup looks like yiou've been crtying. You've* crying*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:29 pm

Fuck. Does it??? Is it bad??? Shit I gotta fix it.
Shrish popped out a small mirror to check her face, frowning at how smudged it looked, and trying to completely dodge Alenda's question as she uncaptchalogued a small makeup kit to try to see if she could recover from the damage.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:41 am

Alenda smirks, putting her hands on her hips

Shrish I might be the only troll with her head not up her ass left in this damn city.
Please don't insult me by pretendinf nothing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:53 am

Shrish put on the finishing touches on her face and clamped the makeup kit shut, captchaloguing it again. She turned to look at Alenda seriously.
Listen Alenda, I'm glad you're worried for me, but I'm fine. Ok? It was just some stupid thing. It's doesn't even matter. Now do you want me to help you find where Desarthi went, or not?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:02 am

Alenda snorts. Royalty. She nods and unfolds her arms, opening the door and holding it,
allowing Shrish to enter
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 am

Shrish goes back into the club, scanning the room for Desarthi.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 am

Desarthi Izaona, Empress of the Troll Empire, Butcher of countless Rebels, High Queen Bitch, is sitting at the bar of a hole-in-the-wall tavern, laughing and snorting with little to no regard for composure. Nuyala is sitting next to her, slamming her fist on the table, her head thrown back, sporting a huge grin

Sso what did sshe do next??

You will not believe this but she actually slipped on the tea and fell right into my lap. She pushed herself off me so quickly I was sure she was about to slap me. Instead she just strode out and I did not see her for a week

Desarthi hiccups and blushes. Nuyala stares at her, then bursts into laughter. Desarthi's face is brightly flushed, most likely due to whatever she just drank, and she slams her glass on the table

Another!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 am

Shrish stopped immediately seeing Desarthi, drunk off her ass with Nuyala. Her body went rigid with anger. Who did this blue blooded floozy think she was? Fucking flirting with Desarthi. Getting her drunk. Easing Desarthi's pain hse's held onto for so long, even if just for a moment. Making her happy.
ACCOMPLISHING IN ONE NIGHT WHAT SHRISH HAD BEEN TRYING FOR SWEEPS TO DO.
It made her sick. Her stomach clenched in a tight knot, absolutely disgusted by both herself and the fucking bitch holding onto Desarthi's attention.

Shrish abruptly turned towards Alenda, arms crossed as she jabbed her thumb towards Desarthi, teeth clenched.
What'd I tail ya? Canoodling with some blue blood. What did you need her for anyways? Because she's shore as shell not gonna be in top shape to kelp you with anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Alenda stares dumbfounded at Desarthi, her mouth hanging out open. She points numbly at her queen, who is currently sitting in Nuyala's lap and hooting

I have NEVER seen her this happy before! What on Alternia did you DO to her???She looks loke a different person! You've been taking her to bars for YEARS and she's never gotten this drunk. Did you drug her or something???
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Shrish failed to hide a scowl as she turned away to
As it turns out. My services were not needed tonight. So.
Do you need my help with whatever you're here for, or not?
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Alenda glances at Shrish. She technically superseded Shrish's authority on the basis of being a General, but she wasn't sure people would entirely object with Shrish trying to kill her, and she KNEW she'd probably get in trouble if she had to put down Shrish in self defense. She sighs deeply

No not really, Shrish. Just, promise me you aren't going to do something reckless?
I have enough on my plate with this vigilante jadeblood running amuck.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Shrish rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance.
Yeah alright. I promise or whatever. S'not like I was p--lanning on it anyways.
Out of the two of us though, you're the one we should be worried about, lookin' for that crazed arsonist kid. Who know's what they might try. So stay fresh out there, k?

Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Alenda frowned at the term "Stay Fresh". It sounded like some phrase a bunch of fake characters used in a weird shooter game or something like that

Yea promise.

She walks over to Desarthi and hops up next to her on the bar, much to the dismay of a purple blood who was working up the courage to do exactly that

Hey what the Hell Dude

Alenda snatches her spear from her back and spins it around so the point is against his throat without so much as turning to look. When she's satisfied with her intimidation, she straps it to her back again and folds her arms, leaning on the counter

Your Majesty, how are you feeling?

Desarthi turns and stares at Alenda drunkenly, then laughs and slaps her on the back, wrapping an arm around her neck and yanking her into a friendly headlock

This is that other blue blood I was telling you about! She is so good at games and the like you'd be surprised to realize she's a general! She is very talented. Say, Alenda, why don't you have yourself a matesprit yet?

Alenda blushes and doesn't respond. Nuyala waves amicably and she nods slightly in response
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Alenda sits there awkwardly for awhile, then opens her mouth to report to Desarthi. She's cut short by the wailing of the city alarm. Her weapon is in her hand and she's through the door instantly,
looking around. Spying no immediate damage such as a bombing or attack on a gate, she sprints back inside and yells at Shrish

Shrish! Get her majest y to safety! Now!! I need to go find out what's happening.

Not waiting for a response, she scampers up the side of a building and leaps away by rooftop towards the command center

Nuyala stares at her as she leaves, not nearly surprised as she should be but still pretty shaken.
She looks at Desarthi, who is giggling and lying on the bar, totally out of it. She looks at Shrish and frowns

Let me help you get her ssafely to the palace. Sshe iss in no sstate to help hersself right now.

I object to that! I am *hic* perfectly in control of my faculties

Trying to prove her point, she gets up from her chair, takes a few steps, then slips and eats the ground

Owwww, my nobe

Nuyala stares pointedly at Shrish, then wraps an arm under her shoulder and lifts Desarthi to her feet
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Shrish snapped out of staring at Desarthi while Numb by Linkin Park played on loop inside of her head.
O-oh shit yeah.
Shrish rushed over to Desarthi's side to help prop her up better.
L-let's go.
Shrish started towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Uncertainhavoc
Admin
Uncertainhavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:45 am

Nuyala helps cart Desarthi out through the front door, the latter of whom is still giggling like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tipsy Hue Nightclub   The Tipsy Hue Nightclub - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tipsy Hue Nightclub
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterfall Prequel RP :: Alternate Alternia :: Hemopolis-
Jump to: